Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WoyaoDaJb
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS NOT A CITY VS CITY thread, but for friendly discussion and comparison of these two beautiful cities in northern China. They share so much in common. I'd personally choose to live in Qingdao, but that's only because it's closer to my hometown.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Qingdao is a wonderful city

Here are some pics of Qingdao i took last year.:banana:

It was cloudy during Christmas

·
♥사랑해요♥
658 Posts
I prefeer Dalian. My girlfriend is half chinese, half Korean, and her chinese blood comes from Dalian, so maybe I'm a bit biased :p.
We're going there this summer (and also to Korea). I hope I have a nice time there in Dalian! :)

·
Banned
147 Posts
大连去过很多次,但觉得是驴屎蛋表面光.不是吗?大连最高的大楼是烂尾楼,就是火车站前面那个,空壳和外装修建好有7,8年了吧?大门还是有胶合板封着,大楼里面还是很原始.

·
Banned
147 Posts
大连想跟青岛比,那真实大笑话.青岛有多少中国和世界品牌,大连有什么?
大连人和过去比一点没变."苞米肚子,料子裤子",哈哈

·
Registered
228 Posts
大连想跟青岛比,那真实大笑话.青岛有多少中国和世界品牌,大连有什么?
大连人和过去比一点没变."苞米肚子,料子裤子",哈哈
This is not city Vs city comparing thread. take back your words!:bash:
Dalian and Qingdao is different, we admit that Qingdao has brilliant industry, and we see the beauty of this city, but we Dalian people do not have any ill attitude towards Qingdao as u have towards us. If follow your logic, we can easily say: How can Qingdao compare to Beijing, Shanghai? do you know how many large enterprises, how many world-class brands Beijing and Shanghai have? Comparing with these cities, QIngdao will be a piece of shit! Man, every city has their own spectacular aspects and charms. Dalian is a beautiful city, local people are fashinable, so what?
It is very shallow of you to speak such words, period.

·
My Heart is with Beijing.
1,737 Posts
怎么总有那么多狭隘的人,国家 VS 国家都已经够狭隘了,在国际论坛上居然还要和自己人斗起来。

·
Banned
147 Posts
这里是国际论坛,出丑也别在这里,好吗?:eek:hno:
出丑? come on, give me a break. i'm telling the truth. the city is far worse than what i said. it looks like a ghost town when you walk into those empty buildings.
please don't get me wrong, i love china, i wish the central/local governments could spend taxpayers' money effectively. unfortunately, they didn't. and i cannot see any hope so far.

·
Registered
228 Posts
出丑? come on, give me a break. i'm telling the truth. the city is far worse than what i said. it looks like a ghost town when you walk into those empty buildings.
please don't get me wrong, i love china, i wish the central/local goverments could spend taxpayers' money effectively. unfortunately, they didn't. and i cann't see the hope by far.
it happens everywhere, not only in Dalian, it is not a ground for you to assault others. u wanna see facts? i show you some.
This is a pic i took last Chrismas, in Qingdao

This is Kingzu shopping centre at Zhongshan Rd, Qingdao. It is now a so-called 烂尾楼. words printed on the buildings are : 和谐社会还我血汗钱! 官商勾结!

news about this building
http://www.qingdaonews.com/content/2007-03/21/content_7738093.htm

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=5655883

Sorry for my being evil.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts