SkyscraperCity banner

301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Liaoning is currently doing very badly economically,while most developed coastal provinces have gdp growth rates of 6%+ Liaoning is currently in recession. The economy of northeastern china is overly dependent on heavy industries and state owned companies in contrast to much of the rest of coastal china. Maybe thats why progress is so slow,but Dalian is fairly well diversified economically and rich by northeastern standards so there is still hope.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Am I confusing this tower with another one or didnt it have some weird type of red and white circular crane carrier and was already like a few stories up? these pics look old what happened to the other ones Im referring to? Were they deleted or is that a different building? Anyone know?

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,498 Posts
Am I confusing this tower with another one or didnt it have some weird type of red and white circular crane carrier and was already like a few stories up? these pics look old what happened to the other ones Im referring to? Were they deleted or is that a different building? Anyone know?
Are you talking about Chengdu Greenland Center?

·
Registered
193 Posts
You are maybe confusing with Greenland Centre of Chengdu

·
Registered
962 Posts
Chengdu huh? Ok quite possibly true I'll have to check out that thread... thanx, but this one it's going up pretty slowly at least it's still alive

301 - 320 of 326 Posts