SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,285 Posts
Welcome Marcin!
Thanks for the pics, I really like the aerial photo of that clock tower.
But, I moved the thread into the Your Photos, where they belong, as this is the section to present your own photothreads ;)
confused? You aren't the first, and won't be the last, so don't worry about it ;)
Anyway, just a tip, some members here are on a 56k, but even for those with broadband, you should resize some of the photos, because they take a while to load for the modems, whole for me I need to scroll around to see the entire picture.

·
agent provocateur
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3tmk said:
Welcome Marcin!
Thanks for the pics, I really like the aerial photo of that clock tower.
But, I moved the thread into the Your Photos, where they belong, as this is the section to present your own photothreads ;)
confused? You aren't the first, and won't be the last, so don't worry about it ;)
Anyway, just a tip, some members here are on a 56k, but even for those with broadband, you should resize some of the photos, because they take a while to load for the modems, whole for me I need to scroll around to see the entire picture.

Ok, no problem. I noticed to late, that the pics in the first post were to big :bash: :)

·
Your brain controller
7,888 Posts
My two extra photos from Sopot

·
Endorsed by the NRA
SSC User of the Year 1987
25,048 Posts
Nice, I only wish you could have resized some of them.

·
Banned
4,330 Posts
Great city and beautiful beach! :)

·
piéton
2,531 Posts
as 3tmk said some pics are quite too big, but you are totally excused, great shots! :)
well it seems to be a beautiful charming city of the north european side, as i like!

thanks for sharing !!! :eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts