SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
They should of made it bigger, rivaling the one being made in Mwanza, but still very nice design :cheers:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I like the idea of using steel in construction. This project is good look for Downtown Dar es Salaam. I hope more shopping more sprout up!

·
Registered
989 Posts
They should of made it bigger, rivaling the one being made in Mwanza, but still very nice design :cheers:
Dar is waiting for Massive shopping Mall at Osterbay, the space at Mnazi Mmoja is small but it is Okay for that area. Dar may require Malls of this kind/size at every ward and still make profits

·
I'll Fly Away/Blue skies.
18,797 Posts
Aaah nice! :cheers: Its good that area is gonna be occupied by the mall. I must confess, I'm not a big fan of malls but its better having something that will add jobs and opportunities than the area just being ignored.

·
Serengeti
4,246 Posts
Dar is waiting for Massive shopping Mall at Osterbay, the space at Mnazi Mmoja is small but it is Okay for that area. Dar may require Malls of this kind/size at every ward and still make profits
Called Mara World.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Called Mara World.
Sir Tanzan,are u in-possession of the renders....?Incase yes...?I am asking of you to share them with us brother.

·
Registered
901 Posts
According to website they indicate construction will complete in 2020 but it stops short of indicating when will start.
thex,This project,didn't know u r talking about this one.Indians are never reliable investors,are always very complicated.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mara World is a Ugandan origin investor, not Indian. Let us avoid racist comments and generalizations.

am sorry if did sound racist but most of them brother........are not reliable

1 - 20 of 135 Posts