SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Serengeti
4,263 Posts
Yeah! what can you do about it! lol! shoulda built minimum 20 storey the plot they got if you ask me. Its opp. ppf tower

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was on top of the PPF tower when the initial foundation work was going on for the IT Plaza and i can assure you that the nature of the plot would not have supported a taller structure. All rain falling in Dar City Center seems to settle around this plot. There were struggling to pump the water out and laid a foundation that keeps the water out! This is the right height.

·
Serengeti
4,263 Posts
I was on top of the PPF tower when the initial foundation work was going on for the IT Plaza and i can assure you that the nature of the plot would not have supported a taller structure. All rain falling in Dar City Center seems to settle around this plot. There were struggling to pump the water out and laid a foundation that keeps the water out! This is the right height.
If you compare with Rita tower's 30 floor it has bigger sqm area but I remember PSPF House does not have an underground parking because of high water table...but again PSPF is 24 storeys.

·
Serengeti
4,263 Posts
Ohio Street
Dar es Salaam Tanzania

Construction Dates
Began 2011
Will finish 2013
Floor Count 13

Building Uses
- office
- parking garage
- restaurant
- retail
Structural Types
- highrise
Architectural Style
- modern

·
Mtumishi
121 Posts
Dar es salaam inazidi kukua hasa katika ujenzi wa majengo ya kisasa, lakini bado kuna tatizo la foleni, hivi kwanini serikali isiamue kutumia usafiri wa treni ili kurahisisha usafiri Dar? kwani kama ni reli tayari ipo mfano ile ya Posta hadi Ubungo, na Posta hadi Pugu, hivi inamaana jambo hili haliwezekani mpaka tusubiri mpango wa mabasi yaendayo kasi?????

·
2,942 Posts
Dar es salaam inazidi kukua hasa katika ujenzi wa majengo ya kisasa, lakini bado kuna tatizo la foleni, hivi kwanini serikali isiamue kutumia usafiri wa treni ili kurahisisha usafiri Dar? kwani kama ni reli tayari ipo mfano ile ya Posta hadi Ubungo, na Posta hadi Pugu, hivi inamaana jambo hili haliwezekani mpaka tusubiri mpango wa mabasi yaendayo kasi?????
+1000^^

1 - 20 of 63 Posts