SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 864 Posts

·
Serengeti
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There were 3 designs for Terminal III and this one was chosen. The theme of the design comes from Tanzanite.

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
That's a nice design. what's the Terminal's Capacity?

·
Banned
1,793 Posts

·
Serengeti
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xABd0o...you have got one of funniest avatar...everytime I see Pres.Hosni like that I can't stop laughing...:hahaha:

·
Registered
197 Posts
WOW. Really? This is amazing? With each development project, I get more and more homesick. I wonder what my old neighborhood of Upanga looks like now compared to how it was when I left in 1999.

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,128 Posts
WOW. Really? This is amazing? With each development project, I get more and more homesick. I wonder what my old neighborhood of Upanga looks like now compared to how it was when I left in 1999.
11 years, probably won't look like home, and if it does, then that's bad.

·
Serengeti
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As for the Airport maybe after 1 & half year...I also happen to stay in Upanga. You will definately not be dissappointed. Upanga is considered part of CBD now and it is the fastest gowing part of Dar.Maybe I should post Upanga Sub-forum.

·
Registered
197 Posts
As for the Airport maybe after 1 & half year...I also happen to stay in Upanga. You will definately not be dissappointed. Upanga is considered part of CBD now and it is the fastest gowing part of Dar.Maybe I should post Upanga Sub-forum.
Yes you should definitely post some pictures of Upanga. I used to live over there by Upanga Primary School. Forgot the name of the apartments though. That is amazing that Upanga is now considered apart of CBD. I had no idea.

·
Registered
77 Posts
the construction of this airport site has started already with Nyanza road works starting building the double lane road at Kipawa

·
ye Kebele chairman
4,399 Posts
Man, first Brazzaville now this...African airports are really starting to improve.

This design looks amazing by the way.

·
Banned
16,927 Posts
Lovely design! I like that they were inspired by local elements; that's very important.

·
Serengeti
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good. Is it just me or do all these new African airports kind of look like they gave the same layout?
Yeah! atleast all 3 airport projects in Tanzania have similar features but different architects.

1 - 20 of 864 Posts