Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Serengeti
4,295 Posts
I think I will bet on Mchikichini satellite town to start first. For now, this 'out of the ordinary' project is surrounded by mystery who is the lead financier. This video clip will definately make you excited.

·
Banned
1,793 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Interesting project. Based on similar projects being conctructed in other parts of the world, I made an estimation that this project would cost 8-12 billion us dollars. Where is the financing coming from?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Beautiful project and it will be a lot of houses and facilities for people..good luck

·
Serengeti
4,295 Posts
What will happen with Villa Dahl (my beach house) I can see 5 floor buildings on top of my house in Kigamboni Dar Es Salaam. But any way I like the city plan that will do alot of good for Dar Es Salaam! :eek:hno:
Well...I guess you will have to develop your plot according to the masterplan of the new city.

This is 25 years project that will be developed in phases.

·
Serengeti
4,295 Posts
that's nice...is already U/C?
NO! lets not get too excited about this. This is just the first step of planning and design... There are hundreds of people leaving in the area, they need to be compensated, the Govt does have that kind of money now. The Dar rapid transit project took 10 years till now it got started.Imagine this!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts