Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Serengeti
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tower is expected to have banking facility, hotel reception lounge, restaurant, boutique and conference facility on ground, mezzanine, and first floor, floors. Rental offices, hotel and apartment.

·
Registered
349 Posts
is this being built by Manji the same as Quality centre? any idea where it might be. Tanzan your doing a great job. Where do you get all this information on new buildings in Dar?

·
Serengeti
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is this being built by Manji the same as Quality centre? any idea where it might be. Tanzan your doing a great job. Where do you get all this information on new buildings in Dar?

ha ha...many ask the same...honestly besides my professional work I hung around with all sorts of people and sometimes I just ask but I don't work in a construction company nor an architect.

But really it started out with a friend of mine at work.When we would first meet in the morning we wud ask each other what new stuff you got? And it cud be anything from roads,airports,malls,planes,bridges to skyscrapers. Actually we even got other co-workers hooked too. Its unfortunate they aren't skyscrapercity members otherwise we wud be loaded with info.

yes it is the same guy. apparently he wanted to build this tower at Sea View in Upanga I think behind BP station but City authorities block him on the grounds that only 8 story structure is allowed within the area. they have a point.So I guess he will have to look for another place.maybe ex-salamander along Samora Avenue.

·
Registered
494 Posts
yes it is the same guy. apparently he wanted to build this tower at Sea View in Upanga I think behind BP station but City authorities block him on the grounds that only 8 story structure is allowed within the area. they have a point..
why only 8?

·
Serengeti
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks ugly and I'm 100% sure it will will be done cheap and substandard like other Manji projects
I have to agree with Mwinyi on this one...regards to chaep and substandard Manji projects...if you look at Quality Center it is bigger than Mlimani City but floor tiles and finishing of Mlimani City are of higher quality than "Quality Center" shop frames are cheap color don't even match with floor tiles...yaani basi ni mall kubwa tuu! Lakini kwa AC/mufindi quality center...rahaaaa mustarehe!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts