Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice work meridan! Particularly for capturing it during the good weather too!

I have absolutely no business driving in via Chester Rd as it is completely out of my way, however I've made a point of doing that drive recently during the sunshine just for the unfolding views.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I have a new dash cam which came as a gift with my car, but have been reluctant to install it because I don’t want trailing cables. The dealership suggested against hard wiring as it could affect the cars electrics. Does anyone have a dash cam hard wired in a VW?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another year has passed, and what a dramatic year it was. The third drive down Chester Road was a welcome distraction from all the Covid-10 craziness. It was edited a bit in a rush - and the typo in the last frames will be corrected soon. I hope you enjoy the ride and spot the tiny changes as well as the very obvious ones. Just follow the link.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another year has passed, and what a dramatic year it was. The third drive down Chester Road was a welcome distraction from all the Covid-10 craziness. It was edited a bit in a rush - and the typo in the last frames will be corrected soon. I hope you enjoy the ride and spot the tiny changes as well as the very obvious ones. Just follow the link.
Apologies, the uploaded version was faulty. I have replaced it with a (hopefully) complete one which you can find here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts