SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i heard from the news about the protest...i'm flying to Paris tonight and should be there on Wednesday so i don't know if it's safe for me to go there at this moment? Are all the public transportaion working as usual?? and how about the department stores and everything...it is still opening?? sorry for asking too many questions but i really worried about that...

ps. i will catch a train to Brussels on Saturday...so is there any possibilty by chance that the train will be out od the operation???

Thankssssss!:)

·
30,842 Posts
Everything's open, don't worry.
I use the most difficult transportation when there is strikes (ligne RER B) and I'm in my work. So It's okay (not perfect but Ok).

ps. i will catch a train to Brussels on Saturday...so is there any possibilty by chance that the train will be out od the operation???
For that part it I can't be sure (and there is a lot of problems with Thalis because there is strikes in Belgium too).

·
Particle XLR8R
20,503 Posts
I'll have to take RER B from tomorrow on. Should I expect spending 30 minutes on the platform before being able to step into the coach or let several trains cramped with people go by before I can actually get into the coach? Will have I to have a nightmarish journey like a "sardine à l'huile dans sa boite"? :D

·
16,630 Posts
Hi!

no the strike is planned for today, tomorow should be quite ok .
be just careful with Thalys Trafic, i heard Eurostartrafic will be guaranteed but nothing about Thalys.. but no problem for next saturday!

stores will open as usual, don't worry for the security, especially in inner Paris

enjoy your stay in Europe :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts