Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Advance Kingstonia!
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week, somebody posted a link to a fantastic, startlingly well written and highly illuminating article/blog relating to the self-imposed cultural, political and economic dominance of the rest of the UK from the south east. It eloquently articulated everything we've ever had creep into the back of our minds when switching on the tv and picking up a newspaper that trumpets the glories of london's number one financial megalopolis and cosmopolitan centre of the universe (TM) status.

Searching for it now, i can't find the bugger. just wondering if anybody could come to the rescue and please re-post the link?

I've just been reminded of it by a Giles brandreth comment on 'The one show' that went something like this: "Although it is not the oldest, or indeed the largest dog track in the country. Walthamstow has come to be regarded as the best".

I think the blog was titled something along the lines of 'The Media guide to the North'.

Any help would be massively appreciated. Word up.

·
Advance Kingstonia!
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW: i've tried googling for it and checking my history search, but there's nothing doing. I started this thread as a last resort.

·
Advance Kingstonia!
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:eek:kay: Damn fine egg!

Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna re-read it all again and justify the bag of chips on my shoulder before I have to make the over-long journey to our 'national' stadium for the championship play-off final on saturday.

Anyway, i reckon that blog is more than worthy of a spot in the main skybar. Should ruffle a few feathers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts