SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Not the nicest but will certainly make an impact.

·
Construction Analyst
108 Posts
Is this in Westlands? Adjacent to where the Matatu Stage used to be?

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
New renders courtesy of Kisumu Ndogo.

Great, that looks much better than the older one up in the thread. But if I recall this company had grand plans for like 4 huge buildings, but I've only seen this one. What happened to the other 3? No progress, change of plans or .... moving forward as I can see.

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
Great, that looks much better than the older one up in the thread. But if I recall this company had grand plans for like 4 huge buildings, but I've only seen this one. What happened to the other 3? No progress, change of plans or .... moving forward as I can see.
I know of 3. Two of them are on course and one was halted due to a court case.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I know of 3. Two of them are on course and one was halted due to a court case.

Quite a while since we got some update on this one. Any new ones? And I noticed a crane next to the two tower, is that also for a high rise building like the other two towers?

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
Quite a while since we got some update on this one. Any new ones? And I noticed a crane next to the two tower, is that also for a high rise building like the other two towers?
Sorry. I had updates but forgot to post.

·
goes well with Clove Tea
114 Posts
LOL 'pretty much done'. To me recently it looks as if they've just stopped work on it, although I guess thats deceptive. Anyway, this thing will not be ready for occupation till next June

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
Great!! This looks pretty much done. They are doing the last bits then finishing. Large % of it done. Great job keeping us posted. What of the Upper Hill one? Any pictures on that? Best!!
I have updates on that one as well. I'll post it later.

·
Banned
16,927 Posts
The new render looks infinitely better than the old one.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts