SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Deshe kichu koro

11K views 57 replies 11 participants last post by  King Nothing 
#1 ·
The title of the thread is an oft-mentioned request of my father who is always prodding us 3 brothers in the states to do something in Bangladesh. This something or "kichu" is somewhat ambiguous to me.

Right now we are invested in real estate properties but Dear Abba doesn't mean that. He expects us three boys to do something tangible that will benefit the common people of BD as well as help us financially. I am at a loss as to what Bangladesh really needs in terms of expertise from its overseas citizens. Sending remittance is surely helping, but NRB's like us, what can we do to make a difference?

Many expatriate Bangladeshis are heavily invested in shopping malls, franchise restaurants etc., but I am not thinking in those lines as they do not benefit the common person that much. At one time I thought setting up food processing plants to get value added products from our agricultural commodities was a sure way to help the farmers and the country. There's so much wastage of our agricultural produce due to lack of proper storage and transportation that we run from bumper harvests to famine like situations every few years.

A few of my friends at Intel tried to do something in Bangladesh(microprocessor related) but gave up in frustration due to the corrupt bureaucracy.

Just like how some UK NRB's are setting up airlines, are there other avenues where a bunch of us can get together and come up with ventures that mimic some of the good practices of the developed countries as far as agriculture and infrastructure is concerned?

See less See more
#17 ·
Wow..... lots of good ideas and very practical in my opinion.

Open a school or hospital in the rural areas- that's the best thing anyone can do.
i like your idea a lot. rural development is a must.

#4 · (Edited)
I have some suggestions which you're welcome to take (or not).

Bangladeshi working class people are honest and hardworking but as expats our duty is to help them with our exposure to better things (to technology, to more efficient ways of doing business, manufacturing etc.) which they obviously don't have. In essence our duty as expats are to provide them with jobs utilizing their cheap labor. Don't get sidetracked or disheartened by corruption which exists everywhere. In China it is actually worse. That's the price you pay for the third-world labor. Your buyers in the US or EU don't really care (other than the activists), why should you? Labor is cheap in Bangladesh and that's why its easier to do something (Kichhu kora) in Bangladesh.

Other than larger manufacturing sectors like shoes, garments and shipbuilding there are a whole slew of other things that could be made in Bangladesh -- niche products that require lots of high value addition (labor wise) like -- say leather goods. Bangladesh produces plenty of wallets and garden variety stuff but nothing specialized.

China does not subsidize manufacture of small items like leather goods anymore. Twenty years ago Bangladeshi manufacturers lost their shirts to China because of this.

China is now moving upmarket to higher value addition expensive products like cellphones or PDA's themselves. This is a good opportunity for places like Bangladesh to make low-tech products like leather goods, toys, electrical goods like injection-molded plastic items etc. where labor cost is cheaper than even other Indian subcontinent countries.

Look at the cellphone holster you use. This is an example of time sensitive manufacturing for which the ingredients are very easily available in Bangladesh. The thin goat leather, the plastic substrate stiffener, the glue (low VOC), magnetic closures, woven labels are all available. Samples can be made in a matter of days and sent overseas to middlemen.

By the time a new cellphone comes to market (to carriers like Verizon or AT&T in the US), it needs holsters only for about a year or so before they are obsolete. One can get a hold of local cellphone accessories sellers in the US and supply these. A holster can sell for $19.99 at Verizon which costs $3.50 to make in Bangladesh and that has a 50% profit margin. This is an industry for which very minimal machinery is needed. One needs only hire an experienced leather good supervisor from other competing factories.

Some of the other items could be PDA (i-phone) cases or Nintendo cases.

The total investment for a factory of ten workers may be less than twenty lakhs. Yes this is small scale but this is also lower risk, and as an expat you have access to style and fashion trends, quality requirements from the actual markets to bring to Bangladesh and understand the scenario of manufacture in Bangladesh way better than any middleman from say Taiwan or Hong Kong.

I've actually known some people who have successfully done this -- but there is definitely room for many, many more.

As far as food processing -- there is some prospect of processed foods for expat Bangladeshi people (jams, jellies, pickles etc.) but I think there is even more value addition in exporting flowers for which you should contact the Netherlands embassy. The world's largest flower wholesale market is in the Netherlands. There is also one in Kunming, China that is close to Dhaka (3 hours by by air). Our Shaikh Shiraz guy (Channel - I) already had a program on their operation.

The EU secretariat publishes a nice book on cut flower exports to the EU countries, available from Amazon.

Amazon link for book on cut flowers

And here's the addresses from Google's book excerpt from the same book.

cut flower wholesalers in EU

There is a large number of exporters form Himachal Pradesh in India exporting cut flowers (mostly roses) to the Netherland via air.

#7 ·
Lots of good information. Thank you.

I discussed this with one of my brothers and he mentioned that a Home Depot style one stop shop for builders and Do-It-Yourself types would also be very beneficial. We could utilize all locally made products (sand, cement, tin, rod etc) and also give impetus to small hardware outfits to build tools to specs. Right now you have to go to ten different stores to get your materials and even then might not find them.

As some of you mentioned, it depends on how much you want to spend. In Bangladesh we should strive to start things small and not care for too much profit right at the bat. As a nation, we are risk averse and this hinders a lot of development. My idea is utilizing our cheap labor to make quality products that will first and foremost satisfy our local needs(save on the import bill) and then export the surplus.

About bureaucracy, dad says we need "Gondar chamra". Like many of you, having lived overseas has built up a tendency in me to expect things to work on time and also efficiently for the most part. Whenever I faced unnecessary bureaucratic hurdles in BD, I literally wanted to jump across the table and plow the guy down. This happened at the car registration place and also at govt. banks trying to withdraw my own money!

Another phenomenon I noticed is whenever I discuss ideas with friends and relatives in BD, their typical response is "Are rakhen to, beshi bhujen. Ei deshe kichu hobe na". It's like people are resigned to the fact that the status quo will never change.

#5 ·
the bureaucracy in bangladesh is far worse then in china, if you are known to be affiliated with one party when the next comes in power your projects are sure to be screwed!

nrb investment can be made in the agri sector like cold storage facilities, or harvesting strawberies, i know a person who grows strawberies and some other fruits and export them 100% for 300% profit.

#14 ·
You need to have a certain amount of "thick skin" to get things done otherwise, you wouldn't accomplish much. I do not know how difficult it would be today to begin a philanthropic endeavor, but many years ago, my father (may his soul rest in peace) along with two of his close friends started Mohammedpur Preparatory Girls School. I understand it is a college today. Needless to say, it did not them make these gentlemen rich, rather they met the occasional shortfall in funds, from their own pockets.

When the BAL was in power the last time, its mastan MP from Mohammedpur, somebody named Mokbul, made the Chairperson/President relinquish authority and hand over controls to him, making him the chairman. The gentleman remained undaunted and went on to open a private university!

#8 ·
I would actually think of having a scholarship fund to help poor students from the villages get a better undergraduate education to the cities. If a student from your ancentral village got good results in HSC, then you can fund his educational expenses to a good undergraduate college in Chittagong or Dhaka.

You can also provide some computers with internet access (operating using Linux) to a highschool in the district towns of Bangladesh and provide funds to maintain it. The "One Laptop Per Child" initiative makes laptops that are very durable and kid-friendly.

I would like to elaborate on what Manbil Bhai said, you can always sell Bangladeshi products such as nakshi katha and other handicrafts online through Amazon or eBay. Operating a firm in Bangladesh while living here might be a little difficult, but outsourcing the production process there and selling the products here would be a better idea.

#9 ·
I would actually think of having a scholarship fund to help poor students from the villages get a better undergraduate education to the cities. If a student from your ancentral village got good results in HSC, then you can fund his educational expenses to a good undergraduate college in Chittagong or Dhaka.
Now you're talking! I've always wanted to do something like this but never got around to sounding out like minded people to be able to get something off the ground. I would prefer to sponsor a boy and a girl from post primary school level who have excelled but cannot go any further owing to lack of funds. We would provide complete funding that would feed, house, clothe and educate the two selected kids as far as their potential would take them. Up to an undergraduate degree, if not then perhaps a vocational degree/diploma that would enable to them find employment readily, if not at home then abroad.

You can also provide some computers with internet access (operating using Linux) to a highschool in the district towns of Bangladesh and provide funds to maintain it. The "One Laptop Per Child" initiative makes laptops that are very durable and kid-friendly.
I could easily collect used computers (PCs) in good working order because my company routinely refreshes our desktops and the old ones are sent to some recycling outfit who actually charge us to get the machines off of our hands. I, however, never acted on it owing to two reasons: 1) storage space, and 2) transportation cost i.e. who is going to bear it?

#10 ·
Very good topic, it is also relevant to most of us here, as the forum is mostly composed of expatriate Bangladeshis.

I see kind of two different aspect in this topic:

1) Generate ideas for business investment in Bangladesh. This can include setting up joint venture factories with local firms to selling handicrafts from rural areas to Europe and USA. This is purely profit based initiative but at the same time can help the country immensely through investment and employment.

2) Social/non-profit activities like sponsoring a student to building hospital. This will require donation whether small or big.

Both are excellent ways to help our country, inspite of all the different point of view, this is something where we can all agree upon.

I am personally not ready for large scale investment or the private entrepreneurship aspect. But will be willing to start with small scale initiative in terms of non-profit activities.

Anyways, for those of you willing to sponsor a child, following is a good site through which you can do that:

http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/sponsor-a-child/asian-child-sponsorship/bangladesh.htm

#11 · (Edited)
Very good topic, it is also relevant to most of us here, as the forum is mostly composed of expatriate Bangladeshis.

I see kind of two different aspect in this topic:

1) Generate ideas for business investment in Bangladesh. This can include setting up joint venture factories with local firms to selling handicrafts from rural areas to Europe and USA. This is purely profit based initiative but at the same time can help the country immensely through investment and employment.
If I shared with you how Taiwan and Korea 'Uthey Galo' you guys wouldn't believe me. It happened right in front of me though -- and was very unglamorous. I was walking around in Seoul one day and saw one guy making $300 Cuisinart saucepans (medium size stainless steel dekchi). Mind you -- one guy. He made about fifty within the half-hour my business partner and I were talking. This was on an old rusty hulk of a Japanese machine which was well-oiled and ran smooth. The exact term is sheet metal press I think.

In that half hour he added ($50 wholesale price X 50) = $2500 to South Korea's GDP. The same time it takes some Bangladeshis in a Mudi dokan to finish a cup of tea and have some gossip.

Something needs to change.

The silver lining is however that making these saucepans (even in low-price China) is getting expensive. Enter Bangladesh. But Bangladeshis are sitting with their hands firmly in their pockets.

And mind you -- I don't hate the Nakshi Katha idea.

But you can sell a lot more Cuisinart pans than Nakshi Kathas.

#20 ·
Maybe something we could emulate?

Philanthropic arms usher in hope for light at remote Mymensingh village

Aminul Islam, back From Netrokona, June 26The people from all walks of life at Goichachhia village under Kendua upazila in Netrokona were in euphoric mood all day yesterday as the foreigners visited the village to inaugurate a newly built school under Basic Needs Programme.

Goichachhia, a remote village, cuts it off from all modern amenities like electricity and so on. It has no education institutions at all and the rate of literacy is almost zero. The school was built as a result of private philanthropy of a US family.

Tom Hubbard, a great heart doctor hailing from Virginia state of the US, funded to establish the school at the village, some 50 kilometres off from Mymensingh town. The school named after Tom and his wife Susan Hubbard was inaugurated by the couple.

“It is my maiden visit in Bangladesh and in South Asia as well, but I am very happy that I could help the underprivileged children mostly deprived of education to make them perfect for the present world,” said Tom, a medicine doctor and a dentist.

“Now the poor children will get quality education there,” he added.

Tom told The Daily Star, “Following friendship of his son Richard Hubbard, a medical student in the US, with Shohan Rahman, a BBA student of ASA University in Dhaka, in 2007 during his summer tour in Bangladesh, we were interested in doing something for the poor and helpless children of this country that paved my way to coming to Bangladesh.”

Shohan is the leader of a group of volunteers studying at ASA University in Dhaka. The youngsters of the group, all from BBA department of the university, conduct various charity work, including rendering free education and treatment and nutrition programme, for the poor children at two points of Mirpur in Dhaka, they said.

Susan Hubbard, Tom's wife, in a smiling face told this correspondent, “We are very happy to involve us in such charity work that will continue for the years together and this institution will charm us as near and dear ones to visit Bangladesh again and again.”

“The people of this country are very good and we hope this initiative would be successful,” she went on.

Richard said, “My heart cried when I saw a child affected with malnutrition at a slum in Mirpur during my summer visit in 2007. Being influenced by Bangladeshi charity workers led by Shohan, I decided to do something for the poor children and that resulted establishing a school at Goichachhia.

“Being influenced by the charity work of ASA University, I also influenced my parents to do something for the humanity,” he added.

A total of 40 poor children will get the opportunity to study at the school, scheduled to start its session next year, Richard said, adding: “My parents will do everything possible for the progress of the school and I seek allout supports from the local people to make our dream a real.”

Richard's younger brother Chandler Hubbard was also present on the occasion.

Gazi Jalal, a member of the charity group, said they opened two learning centres at Mirpur for poor children and they monitor the centre five days a week.

“We are out with our noble mission and we want to spread our activities throughout the country in near future, increasing charity workers at every education institutions of the country,” he added.

“Fund is not a matter as there are many people to come forward for such philanthropic work, so our mission will surely shine,” said Adhrita Islam, a classmate of Jalal.

Md Kamrul Islam, the only honours student of this village, said the school would be a great hope for the children. Most of the people here live below the poverty line, but now they could send their kids to the school for receiving education, he added.

Mohammad Shahjahan, a farmer of the village, said, “We needed a school heartily and the foreigners, who came here with their helping hands, should be welcomed with open arms.”

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=94428

#42 ·
^^ I think any family could adopt a kid from Bangladesh back in the day (I saw once on TV about an adopted Bangladeshi in Netherlands who now works as a development worker in Bangladesh). It could be that the government was afraid of child-trafficking, and so they put a restriction on it. But I really don't know who put the restriction, but it most probably is the Bangladeshi government.

http://dhaka.usembassy.gov/adoption.html

#43 ·
Bangladesh needs expatriates' investment
By Mahfuz R. Chowdhury

New York, NY, United States, — Some analysts believe that Bangladesh could become an attractive manufacturing center in Asia, and estimate that by 2015 foreign investment in the country could reach US$5 billion. This analysis is based on the current trend of globalization. Therefore, Bangladeshi expatriates should take a cue to invest in their native country, as it stands to benefit them as well as the local people.
Bangladesh offers comparative advantages to potential investors, including a cheap labor force, national resources and improved communications. It is a resource-rich country blessed with fertile land and an abundance of coal and natural gas. It is a major producer of raw jute, tea and leather.

The country’s labor force – the main concern in manufacturing – is not only plentiful, but also competent and competitive. These ingredients form a strong economic base for the country in attracting foreign trade and investment.

While countries like China and India have benefitted immensely by their rapid industrialization, which has attracted foreign direct investment, Bangladesh has failed in this area even though it possesses the necessary resources. This clearly is the government’s fault and responsibility.

Unfortunately, past governments did not shoulder the responsibility to address such issues, thereby missing many opportunities. For example, Bangladesh missed a great opening to advance in information technology because the government reportedly rebuffed overtures from U.S. businesses during the 1980s.

Now, after about 37 years of tumultuous history since its independence, Bangladesh is ready for change. Its leadership seems to have recognized past mistakes and is attempting to amend attitudes, although some of its actions are questionable.

While only time will tell how fast change will come to Bangladesh and in what way, there are reasons for optimism. Although the overall situation in the country may not be congenial for taking investment risks, the emerging trend is that people are becoming more conscious of their country’s situation and are clearly opting for change.

Presumably, the government is also working to improve law and order in the country and create a better atmosphere for investment. This transition period, though unpredictable, provides better opportunities for potential investors than in the past. After all, every business involves some risk, and if an investor waits for conditions in Bangladesh to improve, he may miss an opportunity or face a saturated market later on.

Under the present realignment process, more developing countries are picking up manufacturing tasks in Bangladesh. The race is clearly on. Expatriates, by coming forward with their varied knowledge, experience and financial resources, can take advantage of this changing world situation by choosing to invest in Bangladesh. By doing so they can gain personally and also help their native country achieve faster economic growth. Because of their close relationship and cultural ties, they stand to achieve more benefits than foreign investors.

Although industrialization is critical for economic development, Bangladesh has experienced a substantial drop rather than progress in many of its existing core industries. The jute industry, for example, has been experiencing a steady decline since petroleum-based synthetic substitutes were introduced in the 1960s. The irony is that India began capturing the world jute market that Bangladesh lost.

Now, with the high cost of petroleum, the demand for jute products is on the rise and the trend is likely to continue. But looking at the troubled condition of the jute industry in Bangladesh, one wonders if the country can take advantage of the changed circumstances. The World Bank has estimated that Bangladesh has the potential to increase its share of the jute market to 80 percent for raw jute and 50 percent for manufactured products.

The leather industry is another area where Bangladesh could have made huge inroads, but didn’t. There is high demand for leather products globally – including in the United States, the world’s biggest market for leather goods – which Bangladesh failed to tap.

Similar arguments can be made about other key industries like tea, cotton and sugar. It is quite amazing, for example, that a German company successfully markets fine tea products when the country produces no tea.

Bangladesh’s fish industry may be an exception, although it has also fallen short of expectations. The circumstances of the fish industry might be somewhat different, yet the government couldn’t escape its basic responsibility in promoting and preserving it.

The garment industry is perhaps the only area where Bangladesh can claim considerable success. Today, garment exports are the main source of foreign exchange earnings for the country, after remittances. This success was not necessarily influenced by government policy, but essentially by outside forces.

In the 1970s, investors from Southeast Asian nations set up garment factories in Bangladesh to access export quotas granted by the United States. Later, Bangladeshi entrepreneurs rushed to establish their own companies, some with little or no experience. After a period of adjustment, the industry began to stabilize and grow.

Thus, the growth of the garment industry was achieved largely with the help and intervention of foreign investors, who supplied expert technical support for quality control and had an effective marketing plan. Additionally, the country enjoyed a favorable quota system from the United States.

Now the situation is changing as other developing countries have started gaining a trade advantage by manufacturing garments in their countries for U.S. vendors. But Bangladeshi entrepreneurs have gained enough experience in garments to stay competitive.

The skills that gave Bangladesh an advantage in textiles can easily be applied to other labor-intensive industries such as leather goods, footwear, sports equipment, carpet weaving, handicrafts and assembly of small electronic components, which can be imported from China or elsewhere and assembled in Bangladesh for electronic goods such as TVs and personal computers.

Bangladesh does not have to make any of these goods from scratch. Instead, it can merely focus on the manufacturing process that requires assembly by semi-skilled hands.

Food processing may also work well for Bangladesh, especially if U.S. companies such as Dole, Del Monte and Chiquita were made aware of Bangladesh’s food-production abilities and skilled labor, and offered adequate incentives by the government to set up shop.

Additionally, Bangladesh has shown some progress in manufacturing pharmaceutical products, which definitely has big prospects globally. With proper guidance and management, the country should be able to expand its market share in this area rather easily.

Production of quality goods is only half the battle. Marketing is as important as first-rate production and distribution. In fact, marketing could be the biggest hurdle for Bangladeshi entrepreneurs. Modern marketing requires both knowledge and skill to deal with competition. If scientifically planned, competitively priced and properly serviced, “Made in Bangladesh” goods would have no problems in capturing, maintaining and expanding their global market share.

What Bangladesh needs now is capital investment and workable plans to manufacture, market and distribute competitive products and services. If Bangladeshi expatriates with experience in these areas come forward and invest, everyone could benefit.

In conclusion, Bangladesh offers many opportunities for investment. Bangladeshi expatriates must aid their native country to boost economic conditions and attract foreign investment. They must catch and cash in on this opportunity. The government must also extend its full support.

http://www.upiasia.com/Economics/2009/08/05/bangladesh_needs_expatriates_investment/6669/

#44 ·
Very encouraging initiative by an expatriate Bangladeshi from Oman:

Tupi rewrites their fate
Its export to Oman creates jobs for 3,500 rural women

Rafique Sarker, RangpurJahora Bewa, a widow of Ganga Narayan village, was in utter distress when her two sons left her. Finding no other way, she began begging from door to door. At one stage of seeking alms, she luckily got a work of knitting tupis (cap) under a female supervisor. Now she herself supervises such knitting work and earns about Tk 2,000 a month.

Not only 65-year-old Jahora, about 3,500 poor women from ten villages of Kaunia upazila of the district, including school and college going female students, are now earning money by knitting tupis at their own house for a factory of Abdul Awal who started his venture in 2004 at Sahbaz village of the upazila.

Kaunia upazila was affected by 'monga' even three years back but Awal's venture is a 'strong tool' to fight against the famine-like situation as he has created the source of income for the poor women that has changed the economic scenario in the area silently.

Without help of any NGO or government organisation, Awal who always stays in Oman is running the factory using the workforce of the poor women. He has been earning foreign currencies by exporting home knitted tupis to Oman since 2006.

Saiful Islam, younger brother of Awal, said, “The poor women are now earning money besides their household works and even female students do not think to stop their education for financial hardship as they earn money by kitting tupis.”

Awal collects order for tupi from businessmen of Oman. His sons--Sohag Mondal and Saiful Islam Mondal--are in charge of production of the factory at Sahbaz village. They are producing tupis through the female workers and sending its consignment to Awal in Oman.

Sohag said his father was the imam of Kurigram Textile Mill Jame mosque. When the textile mill was laid off during nineties, he came back home in Kaunia and began to think about alternative occupation. Then he went to Feni. There he joined a private farm that exported tupis to Oman. He worked there for about three years.

After returning from Feni, he (Awal) set up a small factory with twelve workers and began to knit tupis there. He used to supply tupis to the farm in Feni since 2006, he added.

From January 2006 Awal himself started to export tupis to Oman. Day by day he has increased his production and engaged more female workers in knitting tupis.

When contacted over phone Awal from Oman said, now he is able to send two consignments of 900 pieces of tupi a week to Oman through FedEx. He hoped that his factory would export at least 1,000 pieces of tupi a week by the end of 2010.

He said Pakistan exports highest quantity of tupi to Oman as its yarn is cheaper and better in quality. Next to Pakistan, Bangladesh exports tupi in the country.

About 3,500 female workers from ten villages are knitting tupis at their house under about 50 female supervisors after they were imparted training on knitting tupi.

The supervisors receive cloth and yarn as per the order from the factory. Then they assign the workers under their supervision to knit tupis with the materials.

A worker can knit at least three tupis in a month said Sahara Banu of Shabaz village adding that a worker gets Tk 350 against knitting a tupi while a supervisor gets Tk 30. A tupi is sold at Tk 800-850 in Oman while its production and other cost total about Tk 600-650.

Lucky, first year student of HSC of Kaunia College, said her mother works as a domestic help and her father works at a garment factory in Dhaka.

She said, “It was really hard for me to continue my studies. While I was in class ten, my parents asked me to discontinue the study due to financial constraint. They could not stop me because I began to earn money by knitting tupis under Samina Akter, a supervisor of the tupi factory.”

She proudly continued: “I myself paid the amount of money to fill in the form for SSC examination. Even, I paid fees to admit in HSC at Kaunia college.”

Upazila nirbahi officer of Kaunia Anwar Hossain said, “I heard about Awal and his venture. It is really praiseworthy.”

Parliament member of Rangpur-4 constituency Tipu Munshi said, “The government may do within its capacity to promote Awal's enterprise because he has taken the real step to alleviate poverty and monga.”

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=105053

#47 ·
In the late 90's, Bangladeshi made cotton Panjabi was all the rage among young Kuwaiti women. They had no clue it was from Bangladesh but our panjabi manufacturers made a killing selling them for 5 KD (over 1000 taka) per piece.

I think our export products should prominently display "Bangladesh" in the tags/labels for foreigners to associate our country with something other than poverty/misery etc.

#50 ·
The punjabis worn by women have a different cut compared to a man's. The seat length (jhool) is usually shorter and the sleeves shorter too (like a 3/4 hata) for shorter bodies.

Loads of local L.A. women (including Bengalis) were buying these things (made in India) last summer for $30 from Macy's. This season they're out of style.

#55 ·
'Chanda' is a given in Bangladesh Mr. Dope. Why complain? :)

Here is a video about making bamboo floors in Vietnam. Watch it and you'll see no reason why it can't be replicated in Bangladesh...the best bamboo floor machinery is made in Italy by Stromab SpA (automating chop saws and pressure laminators). Taiwanese copies of these machines are also available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrmpuJZSYJ4&feature=player_embedded#

stromab

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.