SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers.

the calendar.. it's our own code. it doesn't quite work how we'd like it, and may prove difficult to update as the site grows. it's also not very accessible, if that's an issue.

i was going to start looking at one of the Flash component calendars which can be customised etc, and which are fully accessible.

it's like a few things on the site; they could do with being tweaked/improved, but i'm not too good at PHP/XML, so i've just done what i could... i'll pay for a programmer if we make any money from the advertising!!

interested in advertising (virtual-planit)?!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Good site ric.
In case you've been having any double-takes with regards to the Liverpool forum's response, you can rest assured that the North West does indeed exist. (Some) of the scousers will kick and scream and claim they are part of some imaginary watery region which reaches from North Wales to Dublin, but in reality they are most definitely an integral part of Englands North West.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sir Miles Platting said:
Good site ric.
In case you've been having any double-takes with regards to the Liverpool forum's response, you can rest assured that the North West does indeed exist. (Some) of the scousers will kick and scream and claim they are part of some imaginary watery region which reaches from North Wales to Dublin, but in reality they are most definitely an integral part of Englands North West.

Maybe if you say it often enough you'll believe it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
new post yesterday... cheers Longford - wondered why all those hits on the site came from SCF! (forgot to subscibe to my own topic!!)

we've just been discussing today (over a couple of perfectly designed bakewell tarts) about adding two new sections to the site... "people" (mugshots of who's doing what at events, awards, on the street), and "places" ("the obvious", and "the hidden").

hope to do this over the summer

·
Registered
10,166 Posts

·
Cowboy of Love
8,117 Posts
Dont bother chaps - my name is on it (even though ive got it already!).

2000 up

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :tyty: :tyty: :tyty: :tyty: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
The Longford said:
Dont bother chaps - my name is on it (even though ive got it already!).

2000 up

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :tyty: :tyty: :tyty: :tyty: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
Can i have it if you win :yes:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.