SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi commoner, I think we're on the same boat, we bought early that's why we were told mid2016.

I at attempting to set up a meeting to talk to their VP (customer service) to get some legit answers rather than canned answers from their customer service personnel. If anyone wants to come, drop me a private message. Strength in numbers?
This is useless. You will just waste your time. Only the president/chairman knows the real delivery date.

·
Registered
87 Posts
anyone here know who contact in HLURB , i decided to make a complain to CDC Holdings Realty for my very delayed turnover. PM me if you know any realty lawyer , i jujst want to know my options sobra na kasi perwisyo sila. Wala ba talaga tayo habol sa mga abusong property developer na yan ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, I'm still waiting for my DOAS and as far as my agent tells me. It's on the filing process. They are waiting for Tax declaration of the condo. I don't have CTS because I'm already fully paid and they said the that turnover would be this coming 3rd quarter which I think is doable. Do I expect to get my DOAS right away or before 3rd quarter and do I need to ask them for the turnover date now? as I assume it's only 2 months and it's 3rd quarter already, and I can demand for the turnover since I'm already fully paid right?

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
1,895 Posts
Hi, I'm still waiting for my DOAS and as far as my agent tells me. It's on the filing process. They are waiting for Tax declaration of the condo. I don't have CTS because I'm already fully paid and they said the that turnover would be this coming 3rd quarter which I think is doable. Do I expect to get my DOAS right away or before 3rd quarter and do I need to ask them for the turnover date now? as I assume it's only 2 months and it's 3rd quarter already, and I can demand for the turnover since I'm already fully paid right?
In the resale market, it is usual that buyer and seller sign a DOAS, buyer gives his full payment and seller gives his Title and Tax Dec in exchange.

Before they meet for the day, they draft a DOAS (normally done by seller but can also be prepared by buyer in cases like in the province where some land owners dont have any computer or access to email/internet).

It can be executed as long as both buyer and seller already have a meeting of the minds to buy and sell at an agreed price. But siempre, a buyer will not just sign and give his money if the seller cannot show proof of clean ownership (e.g. TCT/CCT, Tax Declaration).

http://www.realttorney.com/2017/02/...eed-of-sale-of-land-is-valid-and-enforceable/

A Deed of Sale or DOS is a document executed when buyer pay the developer in cash (whether using his or her own funds or through funds borrowed from bank or financing institutions). In the DOS, the developer transfer ownership of the property to the buyer, subject to the compliance by the buyer with the Deed of Restrictions or Master Deed with Declaration of Restrictions governing the project and the other terms and conditions of the sale.
http://www.atayala.com/help-center/...ary-requirements-related-in-buying-a-property

If your agent's reason for the delay of DoAS is due to unavailability of Tax Dec, maybe the land where the condo was constructed is not yet transferred to the developer's name. Either way, you are not asking for the TCT naman which will really take time (up to a year for most developers) since processing involves various government offices. In Deed of Sale, its just between the buyer and seller (and the public when notarized). I encourage you to ask the legal documentation group of the developer so you know whats really causing the delay aside from your agent's feedback.

·
Registered
46 Posts
@azumii

Thanks for the answer. I don't have legal documents yet besides our OR. Should I insist on bugging them about DOAS and also about the turnover?

·
Registered
33 Posts
BGC-The Verve Residences Tower 1 & 2

Dear owners,

I have purchased a 2BR unit + 1 carpark space at the The Verve Residences Tower 1 and the turnover was supposed to be last quarter of 2018.

As you might have been informed, Tower 1 turnover will be delayed to end of 1st quarter of 2019 and Tower 2 a year later.

I read the contract and it seems like Alveo has skilfully protected themselves against any compensation if the project has been delayed. I would lose up to 3 months of rental income since I an investors from overseas.

Owners, we should come together and seek an answer from Alveo regarding the delay and penalties for not delivering on time.

Please post your comments and advice. Thank you

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm thinking of talking to a lawyer. Do you guys want to possibly group together so we can make our voices heard and have our rights protected?

Do you guys know a good lawyer that has experience on real estate dispute?

Send me a direct message.

Thank you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Reposting again. I wonder why my previous post was deleted? Did I violate forum policies? Thank you

Hi. I'm planning on talking to a lawyer regarding all the delays so we can
demand some sort of compensation for all their costly delays.

Would anyone know of a good lawyer with experience on real estate litigation?

Any other owners who would like to join in this conversation is very welcome. I think the more of us grouped together will be a compelling reason for federal land to listen to our complaints.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No extension of lump sum payment

Hey guys I really need your help. My problem is somewhat related to the delayed turnovers of CPW and MPW.

The collection department of Federal Land just sent me an email, demanding for the full payment of my Times Square West Unit, despite my request for an extension. Their reason was that they are still not delayed since the turnover is scheduled on December 2019. Judging from the progress with the Times Square building, and knowing for a fact that they are almost 2 years behind with the turnover at both Central Park West and Madison Park West, I surmise that they will not meet the scheduled turnover with Times Square West as well. I feel that I should not be paying the balance due right now for a condominium unit that might be years away from turn-over.

Can anyone give me an idea of my course of action? As the months go by Federal Land keeps on tacking the penalties and now is even threatening to confiscate my downpayment. I never missed a scheduled payment for my unit by the way. It is just with the payment of the balance due at this early stage that I feel strongly about. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
DMCI Visitors Parking Problem. I’m starting to regret my purchase of unit in DMCI (Mirea Residences). I’ve been here for a month and napaka konte ng parking for visitors. Paid parking nila is only 10 slots for the whole community almost 1K units. This issue has been raised to PMO by most of the unit owners but wala silang pakialam at wala sila action na magawa, may mga parking slots na avaialble pa naman hindi nila mapagamit for paid parking. Napakahirap ng magpapunta ng bisita dito huhuhu kaya I warn you to THINK a million times before purchasing a unit in DMCI at mukhang ganito na setup ng visitors parking sa mga new projects nila.

·
Registered
24 Posts
DMCI Visitors Parking Problem. I’m starting to regret my purchase of unit in DMCI (Mirea Residences). I’ve been here for a month and napaka konte ng parking for visitors. Paid parking nila is only 10 slots for the whole community almost 1K units. This issue has been raised to PMO by most of the unit owners but wala silang pakialam at wala sila action na magawa, may mga parking slots na avaialble pa naman hindi nila mapagamit for paid parking. Napakahirap ng magpapunta ng bisita dito huhuhu kaya I warn you to THINK a million times before purchasing a unit in DMCI at mukhang ganito na setup ng visitors parking sa mga new projects nila.
well I think they are discouraging visitors din so as not to overload the property with outsiders. I think sir you dont understand the meaning of the word "exclusivity". visitors add up to the overcrowding of the property (eg pools, playgrounds) kaya madalas nangyayari yung mga homeowner hindi na makagamit dahil yung isang unit may 30 katao ang hatak hatak na "visitors"

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have purchased a 1 bedroom unit in Two Maridien from Alveo, it supposed to turnover in first quarter 2018, but until now they still not sure on the turnover date. It has been delayed from Q1 2018 -> June 2018 -> August 2018 -> end of 2018. So they tuned to inform delay for multiple times, don't trust what they say in the first place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't recommend AVIDA (or any AYALA related company like ALVEO or AYALA Premier).
They deliver all their projects with years of delays. In fact I suspect they sell with fake turn-over dates. I can understand that one project is delayed.... but ALL their projects?

Once the problems start... you will face an army of call center agents/bureaucrats who will try to exhaust you every step along the way. They know you are at their mercy... with very little options.

I can only say, don't buy AYALA unless you don't mind years of delays and hassle !
I for one, will never ever buy from them again.
This is so true to me as I have bought one condo from Alveo, they keep extending turnover date and until 1 year of delay has been past still no clue of the final turnover date.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm reading all these horror stories about CTS and receipts. Maybe I'm lucky, but I purchased a DMCI pre-selling while overseas. I made the 20k reservation thru their online portal using credit card, then they sent me packs of documents to sign, including CTS. I then FEDEX it back including all PDC's. Now I have access to DMCI's web based account monitoring showing PDF's of all previous payments. So far so good...
P.s. I haven't met my agent in person. I asked for her ID and HLURB certificates though and host of other diligence to make sure I'm dealing with legit agent.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Copy-pasting the email response i got from ALP below. I've requested that my last (balloon) payment be due only upon turnover. This is the usual practice right and should be a straightforward approval for them?

----------------------------
Good day.

Your query related to the turnover of East Gallery Place, unit XX, has been forwarded to us.

We understand that you were requesting for an update regarding your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX. Please be informed that the construction in East Gallery Place is currently in full swing. We wish to kindly advise that barring any unforeseen circumstance, the turnover of your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX, is expected to commence this 3rd quarter of 2019 onwards. While we do not have a specific turnover date for your unit at this point, please be assured that we will keep you posted as we progress. We will also send a letter of invitation to inform you of the unit’s availability and details of the turnover as we near the said commitment date and once the unit is ready for turnover.

281 - 300 of 306 Posts