SkyscraperCity banner

301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
THEY DIDNT ANSWER IF CHECK WILL NOT BE CASHED IF UNIT HAS NOT BEEN TURNED OVER. CAN YOU ASK AND LET US KNOW THEIR REPLY.
THEY WONT EVEN GIVE DETAILED PLANS (FOR INTERIOR DESIGN PLANNING) TIL AFTER TURNOVER : (

Copy-pasting the email response i got from ALP below. I've requested that my last (balloon) payment be due only upon turnover. This is the usual practice right and should be a straightforward approval for them?

----------------------------
Good day.

Your query related to the turnover of East Gallery Place, unit XX, has been forwarded to us.

We understand that you were requesting for an update regarding your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX. Please be informed that the construction in East Gallery Place is currently in full swing. We wish to kindly advise that barring any unforeseen circumstance, the turnover of your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX, is expected to commence this 3rd quarter of 2019 onwards. While we do not have a specific turnover date for your unit at this point, please be assured that we will keep you posted as we progress. We will also send a letter of invitation to inform you of the unit’s availability and details of the turnover as we near the said commitment date and once the unit is ready for turnover.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a response. They agreed to move the due date of my last 2 checks from March and April to June and July. If the turnover slides again, I'll ask for another postponement.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sta Lucia owns Neopolitan right? That elite subdivision in Fairview. Any news if Sta Lucia will sell its Sta Lucia Business Park fairview instead? Sayang kasi yung lupa. Hinde man lang ginawang mala Filinvest Alabang.

Benta na lang sa Ayala Land?

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh wait... my bad... i just received a message from my amazing agent... my mother already received my DOAS last year and did not inform me about this.

I had to correct my statement to be fair with ALVEO and to my agent.

truth is... so far my agent has been very helpful and patient with me. I just pray that things will remain smooth and OK until turnover. :)

301 - 306 of 306 Posts