SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"Emuna Eilat
World center for belief, peace and unity...

The objective is to create annual programmes of spiritual and alternative medicine workshops, treatments, and activities that will occupy the holiday-makers' time while also leaving them time for shopping and the other attractions in Eilat..."

The building will be in the shape of a Merkabah - a 12-pointed 3-dimensional star, each point comprising a 5-sided pyramid.

It will be located on a 40,000m² piece of land near the Eilat seashore on which will be built 33,000m² structure as well as 40,350m² of two-tiered underground parking.

http://www.emunaeilat.com

"... Beyond the city's being a well-known tourist resort town, Eilat is also situated geologically on a very high-energy location.
Just as human beings have channels of energy (meridians) running throughout their bodies and converging in the chakras, the earth also has energetic channels (ley lines) that converge into what is known in the professional literature as vortices or, in Hebrew, "sha'arim" ('gates' or 'portals'), that are located in seven places in the world."

·
Chitré-Capital Comercial
28,727 Posts
weird!

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't agree with the majority of posts so far. I think it is amazing and modern. It is beautiful! I think it will be good for Israel as it will give them a true landmark to associate them with.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
The plan of the inside of the building looks on the edge though. Very odd plan IMO.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
This might turn out cool.. I don't like the base that supports the Diamond, and its a very poor rendering.. or a cheap quality.

·
Graphic design student.
147 Posts
The first thing that popped into my head was a star lantern:

I can't decide whether or not I like it, but the design of the surroundings, especially the water, looks attractive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts