SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Digital Library, UYO. Akwa-Ibom State

19252 Views 49 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  dnaijaguy
Project Description

The e-library project is a massive project comprising of a state of the art library complex and computerized library facility with electronic books and archives. The e-library is a novel initiative by the Akwa Ibom State Government to bring knowledge to the state residents. The facility when completed would be fully equipped with state of the art facilities that would aid learning and knowledge transfer.
A state of the the art Conference and meeting rooms would be provided at the facility including various e-books and computers with access to leading e-libraries in the world as well as a local e-library hosted within the facility

It is located along Ibrahim Babangida Avenue Uyo.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Commissioning the e-Library by Nigerian President

See less See more
jeez, Just declare the Damn thing open and let things follow normally...
they probably spent another 5 Million, on Opening it...lol

Nigerian pomp and pageantry! :eek:hno:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Exactly!

The Nigerian Senate had their Retreat in UYO and Mr Jonathan was invited, so he was called upon to commission the damn library and Aka Nung Udoe dualized expressway
The Nigerian Senate had their Retreat in UYO and Mr Jonathan was invited, so he was called upon to commission the damn library and Aka Nung Udoe dualized expressway
Na wa for frustrated Nigerians. :lol:
All he did was cut a ribbon and walk around the joint and dudes are here busting an artery.
I love this project, BUT!!!! Hello where are the computers...??? Where is the server room? Laptops? Desktops? Tablets??? Kindles, Nooks???

I always wonder, must every new project be commissioned by the president? doesn't he have better things to do?
Na wa for frustrated Nigerians. :lol:
All he did was cut a ribbon and walk around the joint and dudes are here busting an artery.
Who are you calling frustrated?
Who are you calling frustrated?
Naijaborn and Rdokoye. :lol::lol::lol:
I love this project, BUT!!!! Hello where are the computers...??? Where is the server room? Laptops? Desktops? Tablets??? Kindles, Nooks???
They showed this on the news yesterday. It had all flat screen PCs and I think some laptops. I did not see any tablets or Kindles, so hopefully those PCs are all made-in-Nigeria Zinox, Omatek and Veda brands.
Why do Nigerians like doing this? It looks retarded!
See less See more
Oh my God, what is this! I blame two sets of ppl 1. The ppl who are running this place. 2. Those punkheads actually sitting on those chairs.I wonder why they removed the waterproof covering the computer screens?
Some of you dudes are just too petty-minded (frustrated does not even cover it). :lol::lol::lol:
It's a freaking cover for new furniture, and after a few days it will all be gone (1 or 2 already are).
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.