SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 16033 Posts

·
Banned
14,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss this week's topic here. :)

But please note - if you post too many images, I will delete them all. Try to have some consideration for people with slower Internet connections and/or slower computers, otherwise the thread becomes unreadable.

·
¡Viva el metro!
DavoR
38,279 Posts
Cliff said:
Why discuss something that has been discussed so many times before?

Lets use something like best skyline outside USA and China.:)
Good idea!
I agree with you.
;)

Reactions: NijmegenCity

·
lolwut
1,867 Posts
i honestly think toronto is one of the best and soon to be the best, its not height, mass or over all quantity of skyscrapers that do it for me, the skyline has to have a distinctive shape and look to it and i think Toronto's is amazing looking, it looks planned the way it is laid out and isnt as random as NewYork or sydney, and yes i am an artist so i see things differently then allot of other people.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think an underdog should win this. ie Toronto

NY beats HK because it has the classical alure of a skyline. With a blend of old and new skyscrapers into one. HK is modern, and its buildings looks similar to a majority of the buildings around the world

·
レジスタドユ&#
1,418 Posts
Hong Kong is the best in the world.. NO DOUBT ;) NY is ok but then its getting old, no offense to the fellow New Yorkers :)

·
レジスタドユ&#
1,418 Posts
neilio said:
i honestly think toronto is one of the best and soon to be the best, its not height, mass or over all quantity of skyscrapers that do it for me, the skyline has to have a distinctive shape and look to it and i think Toronto's is amazing looking, it looks planned the way it is laid out and isnt as random as NewYork or sydney, and yes i am an artist so i see things differently then allot of other people.

I agree .. but HK still the best :yes:

·
Registered
74 Posts
NYC's skyline is old...but unlike HK, it has old skyscarpers and new glass beauties too..whereas HK has same kinda of skyscarpers....either the tall white appartment buildings or a tall glass building....new york has a variety and has every kind of skyscarper....so yeah...NYC RULES ! :) HK is still nice tho

Reactions: NijmegenCity
1 - 20 of 16033 Posts