SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats. I remember how happy we were when Scaffidi was elected, especially since she posted here spreading her progressive agenda. They seem quite similar.

You guys should contact him and organise a meeting to discuss your shared vision for Adelaide and what can be done.
Sensational-Adelaide (where all the South oz SSC people went) and Stephen Yarwood keep in close contact with each other.

Gathering from all his posts, his main aim is to make Adelaide the most liveable city, not just in Australia, but in the world. It's such a great vision

·
Registered
195 Posts
and brilliant news about Yarwood becoming mayor, a sign that there is hope for Adelaide. Now all that needs to be done is to get rid of counsellors like Anne Moran and the City Council should be doing much better.
I don't know, Anne Moran's has been getting onto my good side lately.
She's against small-living apartments, and she's for the 80m hotel being built on Currie even stating:
if we can't build a building in the city, then where can we build it?
Sandy Wilkinson is the practically the only member that is ultra-conservative now.
It's good to see

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.