SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 11195 Posts

·
A 'Refined Bogan'
8,192 Posts
Make sure you credit the source of the images, that is photographers name and link for more images.

Old Thread Here: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=856124

--------------

who remembers me taking this last year?

well i just found out that i took it 1 year and three days ago from today. a bit odd. and strangely enough i decided to do it again today. (seriously i had no idea i was three days off making it a year, pure coincidence)

more pics to come.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Bankwest Tower, as taken from the site of the new police station, corner Roe and Fitzgerald, Northbridge, today:

Bankwest Tower, same site, today:

All kinds of new stuff, Northbridge link to come, same site, today:

This building is local to me, I have seen it every day to completion. There is a Wilson Car Park built in down the side/underneath, and an extremely high ceiling out front. Looks like a 50 story building cut at its ankles. Not bad, fits in nicely next to Hatch, Stirling Street, today:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Alvse, Dock, anyone....

Can you guys recommend pano software? (I am using a PC)..

Have tried Photoshop - average results... Hugin... much better results...

I have a killa pano ready to go, and I just can't get the exposure of the sky to match up (sunset/skyline)...its from an angle that NOBODY has ever posted on here...

cheers, Nate.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have had issues with exposure in the past, I use Panorama Factory as it has a much better smoothing between the shots for the sky. It can be quite advanced to master but it has instructions all the way through, not to mention you really can perfect the pano if you use it to it's full potential. Only problem is that it is paid software, the free version puts logo in the picture but i would recommend using it to test whether you like it before purchasing.

·
A 'Refined Bogan'
8,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i use Hugin 0.7.0 (Mac) before that i would overlap each photo and adjust the colours myself in photoshop, this is so much easier and better than what i use to do.

1 - 20 of 11195 Posts