1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Masterplan :

The project will comprise different areas :

- The Business Bay:

As the Carthaginian fleet had ruled the Mediterranean, Business By has an endless horizon, open to the world, facing a brilliant future

- The Marine World:

Exclusive waterfront residences boast panoramic views of a shimmering blue sea reflecting the azure sky. The marine world district’s many amenities include a spa, an aquarium, water park and wind surfing club

-The Lotus Island:

A waterfront hotel welcomes yachts to the marina, a canal fronting boutiques, restaurants and café’s, the vibrant activity of the souk: Lotus Island remind us that Ulysses, landing on these shores, spellbound by their enchantment, found it almost impossible to sail away.

-The Appartments & Villas:

Luxury villas and apartments ring the golf course, while a pedestrian walkway offers shade to enjoy the workshops and boutiques. A contemporary style of architecture is merged with traditional regional shapes and colours.

-The Sport center :

The sports amenities and club lounges are found in the shade of a wood canopy. The fluid silhouette of the sports hall dominates its surroundings.

Concept :​

Rising from the sapphire blue waters of the Mediterranean, Djerba Bay is the gateway to an enchanting island.

This eco city is nestled amongst luxuriant vegetation like a floating offshore garden Nature and distinctive design define a lifestyle dedicated to well-being.

The island's temperate climate and spellbinding landscapes make Djerba Bay an idyllic escape.

Only minutes from the international airport itself, just a couple hours from London, Paris, Rome and the major Middle East capitals.

Djerba Bay, with its unique location, offers exclusive residences and a waterfront lifestyle.

An unmatched environment where places for work, leisure, entertainment, and sports activities are in harmonious conjunction.

Djerba Bay's peninsula is a landmark of the island. It is preserved as an eco resort, a singular place between land and sea of exceptional flora and fauna.​

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's this company ?
Never heard of it.
Is the project approved ?
I remember I saw some drawings that we similar to the renders on the website of Noor development the ones who are planning to built a bridge between Djibouti and the Yemen and other futuristic projects ..

I m not sure if it s has been approved all I know is that there is a bid from the FIPa to create a megacomplex in Djerba ...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I remember I saw some drawings that we similar to the renders on the website of Noor development the ones who are planning to built a bridge between Djibouti and the Yemen and other futuristic projects ..

I m not sure if it s has been approved all I know is that there is a bid from the FIPa to create a megacomplex in Djerba ...
Do you know when exactly ?

This project looks amazing,really stunning but i've never heard of this company before and i wonder how they will build such a complexe without any experience ?

·
TUNISIAN MODERATOR
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know when exactly ?

This project looks amazing,really stunning but i've never heard of this company before and i wonder how they will build such a complexe without any experience ?

Actually they do yeah the project look stunning but to good to be true sadly ....

they have the funding that s sure : gulf company again established in Tunisia

as far as the timeline i have no idea ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts