Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
21,426 Posts
^^

race related thread, not a good start to a new account ;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
No they look more Chinese to mee with a slight touch of German.

·
سعودي
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Some of them do, although I wonder if such information has any benefit or may have political or economical effects! (Some people in India look like Arabs)

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
To me they don't look Indians much ... except the one in 2:04 :D

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hi Ramy, you have percentages on the maps. as you can see 10% and so. Other maps have different percentages for the same area. So I believe it's clear. If you hate maps and want to see percentages for every particular country use this link: http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/World_Y-DNA.htm

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To me they don't look Indians much ... except the one in 2:04 :D
they look pretty similar to me, here in the states we have lots of saudis and emiraties studying, everybody confuses them with indians. I think if they dont wear their traidtional dress, its pretty hard to tell the difference

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Gulf Arabs or Indians, both are great people :)

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ i dont think so, because i notice in the Khaleeji region especially many saudi looked similar to indian, maybe it has to do with Indian subcontinent being really close geographically to the gulf countries.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
am Saudi ,
i'v been mistaking for Indian , Jewish, north african , Italian and many other things ,, so what?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hmm no... Because the reality is the 5aleeji people have a very distinct look, and the countries of the 5aleej also have a distinct look from each other. Even within their country they dont all look alike.. no one does haha

And India is by far not a homogeneous community, do you realize how multi ethnic india is? There is no Indian look.. there is a racist comedian Indian look and a stereotypical Bollywood look.... but thats not the 1.4 billion ppl look.

136 Posts
I think we gulf arabs don't... It's the Mongalians or how they are called who look like them.... Some Turks look like arabs. But again not every arab look like's an arab! Everybody is different!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts