Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be appropriate to suggest a Do-Not-Respond policy to all future Skyscraper Freak posts? I don't think there is any question after his third thread that all he wishes to do is troll and flame.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The threads that Skyscraper Freak start are admittedly focused on the negative sides of Chicago life but the topics that Freak brings up are valid and should be considered and commented on in a mature fashion by those who are familiar with what Freak is asking about. I disagree that Freak's only purpose is to troll and flame, because Chicago does have a rather bad reputation outside of the Chicagoland area and Freak is merely commenting on what they know. If their comments are misguided or outright wrong it may be helpful for Chicago forumers to corrects Freak's view in a mature manner rather than calling them names.

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's a little hard to do with someone who comes across like the ghost of silverlake future.

·
Cynical post-collegiate
937 Posts
whatever happened to silverlake? I don't frequent the LA boards and his presence here is lacking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My guess is that Skycaper is weighing a possible relocation to Chicago against all of the possible negative feedback he may get from friends & family in Des Moines...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts