SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Do you agree China Central Television Channels broadcast in HK in free of charge?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 5.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
142,851 Posts
Nothing wrong with getting a free channel. It offers more choice. Whether people will watch it is another issue altogether. Nobody will be forced to view mainland channels anyway.

·
My Heart is with Beijing.
1,737 Posts
Generally I eat more at dinner when CCTV1 7:00 pm news is in background. That is just childhood memories. lol
But still, it's crap.

·
Banned
170 Posts
^_^

:banana: :banana: II like watch CCTV4,10,12,and so on! It really amazing! especially the Science Channle
But CCTV1 is really shit

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
In the Philippines, only CCTV4 and CCTV9 are carried.

Since my Chinese is really poor, I can only understand CCTV4.

Speaking of which, is it legal in Hong Kong for both ATV and TVB to air the CCTV4 news program at the same time???

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In the Philippines, only CCTV4 and CCTV9 are carried.

Since my Chinese is really poor, I can only understand CCTV4.

Speaking of which, is it legal in Hong Kong for both ATV and TVB to air the CCTV4 news program at the same time???
TVB and ATV broadcast CCTV9 live during daytime in their English Channels, usually 4 hours in the morning on one Station and other 4 hours in the afternoon on another Station. Also, the noon news from CCTV4 and the Xinwen Lianbo also broadcast on the two stations in the midnight.

PS, I've got some problems with your words, do you actally mean CCTV9, as you say your Chinese is poor? :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.