SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course you do but the angle might be a bit less typical.

The shot is from today, the weather was horrible and so is my camera but when I saw it I knew I have to take a picture. When the weather gets better I will take a better one. And a question for all of you - where exactly was this photo taken from?:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nene, neni to ani jedno. To misto je vlastne extremne verejne pristupne, akorat malokoho asi napadne se tim smerem zrovna podivat, protoze maji naplanovany jiny program.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Copper sinks

We are the creators of beautiful handmade copper sinks. Our selection of products range from copper kitchen sinks and copper bathroom sinks, to bar sinks, farmhouse sinks and vessel sinks. Visit our online catalog and select one of our many hand made copper sinks, copper artwork or copper accessories, or send us an email with your design ideas so we can custom make the right copper sinks for you.

·
Perpetual Bohemian
3,964 Posts
I have a disadvantage being around the other side of the world and without translating the Czech replies I would say from somewhere in the direction of Chodov looking across Pankrac towards Smichov.

............OK now I've opened my eyes and looked at the Czech replies. I see Chodov and Michelsky les mentioned so I'm not too wrong. I guess I didn't win first prize!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really can´t wait for other highrises to be built in Pankrác, it would make a fantastic cluster from this point of view. But we know Prague´s attitude towards skyscrapers...

BTW now looking at it - a better picture from there could be a nice Prague SSC banner:).

historyworks - yes, it was taken from parking on the roof of Chodov shopping mall.

·
Going, Going, Gone
317 Posts
Those towers are really cool in this skyline!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts