SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
I like the lighting for the city skyline, and hopefully, the Comcast Center will look just as good. One thing that I would change for nightlighting is the Municipal Services Building, in which I think the wondows need to be outlined in neon lighting, and each of the buildings on Penn Center, which they also need to be outlined with neon on the windows horizontally.

· Registered
279 Posts
Bro, the MSB looks unattractive, especially at night, where there's absolutely no lighting on that building, and on the Penn Center buildings as well. Floodlighting isn't going to work on those buildings. We need to make ourselves attractive. City Hall, the Masonic Temple, Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral, and Independence Hall are classical buildings that need floodlighting to enhance it's beauty at night. the MSB and the Penn Center buildings are postmodern-types which need some type of lighting, and floodlights will not work in their case.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.