SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Nimeona utiaji saini wa pesa za mkopo wa Dodoma ring road. Ujenzi utaanza lini??
Nilimsikia Mfugale akihojiwa alisema ujenzi utaanza baada ya miezi miwili hivi.But I think It's high time to start documenting Dodoma Projects' separately(with its own thread) like Dar or Mwanza owing the focus of the government on moving its operation base to the capital city, What do you think smilingpanda?

·
Maty
910 Posts
Another postive news for Dodoma..1 of 2 Gold refinerys is underconstruction...i have the link to the video but am wandering where should i post it ....

Wanavyozid kuleta projects kama hizi dodoma naona umuhimu wa international airport sasa..

Kipind cha nyuma kulikuwaga na rumors kuhusu mifupa na mafuvu ya dinasours ilipatikana Tz iko germany..aiseh tukifanikiwa kuileta hii Museum yake ikakaa dodoma ...ni tourism plus plus

·
EastAfRica
795 Posts
Nilimsikia Mfugale akihojiwa alisema ujenzi utaanza baada ya miezi miwili hivi.But I think It's high time to start documenting Dodoma Projects' separately(with its own thread) like Dar or Mwanza owing the focus of the government on moving its operation base to the capital city, What do you think smilingpanda?

Good idea. If anyone has contacts in Dodoma it’s about time we get them on board.

·
2,983 Posts
But I think It's high time to start documenting Dodoma Projects' separately(with its own thread) like Dar or Mwanza owing the focus of the government on moving its operation base to the capital city, What do you think smilingpanda?
Ya'll need Moderator's rights to be able to open a separate Dodoma thread at a level similar to that of Dar. Among the reasons why I left it out during the last major updates of our subforum (some 2 years ago or so) was due to lack or very little activities in Dom to justify the exercise.

Done, Dodoma Oyeee! ^^:banana::lol::cheers:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ya'll need Moderator's rights to be able to open a separate Dodoma thread at a level similar to that of Dar. Among the reasons why I left it out during the last major updates of our subforum (some 2 years ago or so) was due to lack or very little activities in Dom to justify the exercise.

Done, Dodoma Oyeee! ^^:banana::lol::cheers:
Oyeee, you made my day :banana:

·
Registered
981 Posts

Done, Dodoma Oyeee! ^^:banana::cheers:
Yeah i remember it was me who requested the same those days.

Thank you Kaka.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts