1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
great job

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
15,821 Posts
Dar es Salaam has its own international airport, right? I'm assuming it's bigger than this unless that is what Tanzania clasifies as 'international airport'. Love the design, it looks very futuristic.

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
I agree with you.
by the way Dodoma has just 200,000 people so right now i think the airport is appropriate and the space allocated for the project is massive suggesting expansion later on

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is a beautiful airport and I think this is one small, tiny step into getting the government to completely move to Dodoma rather than just going there for Parliament Sessions. The president's residence needs to be in Dodoma as well. However, I feel like Dar es Salaam should remain the Financial Capital of Tanzania. The airport is one small step so that we don't have to get on those ancient trains which take 2 days to get from Dar to Dodoma.

·
Registered
77 Posts
tanzan, do u have any info or pictures of proposed Airport in Serengeti national park, i know its been on hold due to financial problems for now.

·
Mikausho Mikali
278 Posts
Mnashindwa kuweka AC pale immigration na sehemu ya kucheck in JKIA mnajifanya mnajenga aiport mpya.Uzuzu huu you can only see in Tanzania

1 - 20 of 96 Posts