Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Does Quebec City (especially Old Quebec) have any good shopping? Would you see the same clothing stores downtown and in Old Quebec that you would see in a shopping mall? GAP? H&M? Anything like that? Or any good clothing stores that would not be found in a mall?

Just wondering for when I visit,

-thryve

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
If you want good shopping, make a stop in Montreal. I wouldn't count on Quebec City to fulfill your shopping needs.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Yes, its been a long time in Quebec City. Its an amzing city but the shopping in the entire city area seemed more geared towards tourists.
I aagree totally.........head to Montreal.

·
moonage daydream
626 Posts
Not really, The best place to shop in Quebec City is Place Ste-Foy, one of 3 shopping malls link together in Sainte-Foy. About 15 mins west of downtown.

There are two other large malls not too far from Downtown, Place Fleur-de-Lys & Les Galleries de la Capitale.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Hey guys,

Does Quebec City (especially Old Quebec) have any good shopping? Would you see the same clothing stores downtown and in Old Quebec that you would see in a shopping mall? GAP? H&M? Anything like that? Or any good clothing stores that would not be found in a mall?

Just wondering for when I visit,

-thryve
I would say that Vieux-Quebec has great shopping, but my god you won't find labels like that. For being such a tourist magnet, they've done a good job avoiding any homogenous retail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts