Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
29,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doha (Arabic: الدوحة‎, ad-Dawḥa or ad-Dōḥa) is the capital city of Qatar. It has a population of 400,051 according to the 2005 census, and is located in the Ad Dawhah municipality on the Persian Gulf. Doha is Qatar's largest city, with over 80% of the nation's population residing in Doha or its surrounding suburbs, and is also the economic center of the country. It is also the seat of government of Qatar, which is ruled by Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani–the current ruling Emir of Qatar. Doha is home to the Education City, an area devoted to research and education. Doha was the site of the first ministerial-level meeting of the Doha Development Round of World Trade Organization negotiations. The city of Doha also held the 2006 Asian Games, which was the largest Asian Games ever held.

Wikipedia

flickr

·
C.T
5,818 Posts
J'aime bien leurs taxis , c'est ce qu'il faut pour Alger ! :)
Thanks sam ! :cheers:

·
Banned
1,622 Posts

one of the most beautiful and modern Arab cities u should visit Mikou

·
C.T
5,818 Posts
I have a moroccan friend in Doha ... sorry mais ça ne m'attire pas du tout !

Rien que de voir toutes les femmes sortir en recouvrant le moindre centimètre carré de peau , ça ne m'inspire pas ! alors ... je préfere Beirut , ou Le Caire comme ville arabe car je ne considère pas les villes maghrebines comme arabes. :)

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
I have a moroccan friend in Doha ... sorry mais ça ne m'attire pas du tout !

Rien que de voir toutes les femmes sortir en recouvrant le moindre centimètre carré de peau , ça ne m'inspire pas ! alors ... je préfere Beirut , ou Le Caire comme ville arabe car je ne considère pas les villes maghrebines comme arabes. :)
Ok i see ;)

·
ⴻⵙⵒⴰⵏⵓ&#
Amazigh Power
6,442 Posts
Doha c'est une belle ville!!! c'est même une concurente de Dubaï au Golfe!!!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts