1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Urban Hermit
5,481 Posts
Imagine when it's all done, this project, and that 680m tower in Zhuhai, and Ping'an in Shenzen, East Tower in Guangzhou and all those other projects in the are, taking a boat trip up the Pearl River Delta, seeing one supertall skyline after another... I think I'd wet myself. :lol:

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,379 Posts
By the end of this decade, China will have well over 50 supertalls, but still not tallest in the world...
who knows, maybe it wont take much longer to hear about a 800+ building going up in china, seems probable i think for the next years

·
Registered
25,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ I pm-ed gaoloumi admin. He'll fix the hot link issue, we had this problem in the past too and he solved it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Imagine when it's all done, this project, and that 680m tower in Zhuhai, and Ping'an in Shenzen, East Tower in Guangzhou and all those other projects in the are, taking a boat trip up the Pearl River Delta, seeing one supertall skyline after another... I think I'd wet myself. :lol:
Went through the picture, which has just left me with amusement that how broad a human mind can be... These are such nice buildings... And building to them would also be more than just an adventure.

·
Registered
25,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
The Explorer
5,130 Posts
^^ From which architectural firm? :)

·
LIBERTINED
45,346 Posts
What happened to these projects? :dunno: