SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Qatar forums
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doha

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doha, is expected to open in 2014. The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doha will include a mix of one, two and three-bedroom accommodations within a luxury, 52-storey, high-rise complex located in the Doha upscale financial and diplomatic districts of West Bay. Targeting the growing number of guests seeking mid to long-term stays, facilities will include a function room, four meeting rooms, two boardrooms as well as a business centre, a health club and spa and an outdoor pool. The property will also feature two restaurants and two bars.

http://www.alfaisalholding.com/divi...ism/al-rayyan-tourism-investment-company.aspx

·
Qatar forums
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Doha DoubleTree render is not that precise to judge, but I wish it resembles, it's one of my favourite towers in Dubai, I've never seen such a lighting system before - lights moving from one window to another, although in a quite discreet way - quite fascinating, at least to me : )

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I found 2 DoubleTree

one is suites in West Bay and the other one is Hotel in Al Sadd

DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doha West Bay

There is also Hilton hotel which is 4* is UC behind Qatar National Museum

·
Registered
502 Posts
the shading device on the tower is a brilliant idea ! many towers in the gcc have started following this new system ! it gives a good look to the building and it also helps to cool up the street and the building it self by preventing the sunlight to reflect into the streets as many building do in west bay which is not good. especially in the future when West bay become a pedestrian friendly as its planned. people would suffer from the heat more than any where else in the country ! unless if they starts install those shading devices on some building that excited that fit the design cuz i wont expect them to install them on tornado or the palm tower cuz they will make those building ugly lol

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
there are 2 and almost ready

one is in Al Sadd and another one by Qatat museum

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton Doha

Reactions: the ro0ok
1 - 9 of 9 Posts