27,472 Posts

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
27,472 Posts
ok buddy, thanks for telling us

·
Lurking
208 Posts
Without the spire tower looks...just pointless.
But i like the tower but mostly the whole complex. It's a shame that it will not be at least one of 3top WTB.

·
I love Skyscrapers
34,149 Posts
Am I the only one who hates the stinger on top of the planned Freedom Tower?

Much better. However, this tower should've been a lot higher to be as iconic as the twins were. Building one tower of the same height instead of the destroyed two is terrible, almost like admitting that they won :eek:hno:
i like it as it is, don't think it should be taller

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I think the spire looks just fine.

We have to remember that the designers didn't build the spire just to increase the hight to get some stupid record. They did it to reach the symbolic hight of 1776. They couldn't care less how high other buildings are, they want a hight of 1776 for no other reason then because it is symbolic for the American people.

If you don't think the spire is "fair" then judge from the roof hight.

·
Registered
583 Posts
You're an idiot. Go to a doctor because you need your head checked.

he's probably from the same group of people who still believe in yetie :eek:hno:

or little green men... wait a minute, I still believe in little green men!!!

Ah, on second thought, maybe not! :nuts:

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
27,472 Posts
I think the spire looks just fine.

We have to remember that the designers didn't build the spire just to increase the hight to get some stupid record. They did it to reach the symbolic hight of 1776. They couldn't care less how high other buildings are, they want a hight of 1776 for no other reason then because it is symbolic for the American people.

If you don't think the spire is "fair" then judge from the roof hight.
And it would have been great if the roof was up to 1776 feet :)

Anyway, it should've been taller than the original twin towers :(

·
Banned
779 Posts
And it would have been great if the roof was up to 1776 feet :)

Anyway, it should've been taller than the original twin towers :(
What hate and envy? I love America. New York City is probably my favourite place in the whole world.
Don't just be sucked in by what the media says. Look at pictures of The Pentagon after the so called plane crashed into it. The impact on the building is more narrow than the width of the plane's wings. And where is the plane? They said it vaporised on impact. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to vaporize metal. There is no trace that a plane even hit the building. Same goes for the crash site in Pennsylvania. If a plane crashed there there would be large portions of wreckage left, which there weren't. And the World Trade Center's shaft up the middle of the buildings should have still be intact and standing over 1000 feet high. No building would collapse in such perfect fashion unless it was strategically demolished.

Watch the video in the link.

http://www.awitness.org/journal/bush_september_11_building_demolition.html

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Dream Brother...without this getting too much off the thread....If you are right...where did those planes and all their passengers disappear to? Those two planes had to land somewhere and a few hundred people have vanished. If it was a US Government conspiracy it's very convenient for Al Queda to take the heat ...and those hijackers....you reckon they flew the planes into the WTC already set with explosives.Where I try and listen to your theory...I have an open mind, is how a steel building can collapse as they did??? In my mind I can accept the pancake collapse as tons of floors above built up a momentum but to know the total collapse time was just about the same time as freefall from the same height does perplex me somewhat ???....I am not here to rant and argue but ...wow..you should be a writer for a new James Bond movie???? oh ...sorry they are all on strike.....

·
Registered
898 Posts
What hate and envy? I love America. New York City is probably my favourite place in the whole world.
Don't just be sucked in by what the media says. Look at pictures of The Pentagon after the so called plane crashed into it. The impact on the building is more narrow than the width of the plane's wings. And where is the plane? They said it vaporised on impact. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to vaporize metal. There is no trace that a plane even hit the building. Same goes for the crash site in Pennsylvania. If a plane crashed there there would be large portions of wreckage left, which there weren't. And the World Trade Center's shaft up the middle of the buildings should have still be intact and standing over 1000 feet high. No building would collapse in such perfect fashion unless it was strategically demolished.

Of course there aren't imprints of the wings on the Pentagon, it was made of concrete. The wings blew up. And I don't know where you are getting your information, but I've seen many pictures with plane parts from both the Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
749 Posts
^^WTC 1 is taller than it's previous counterpart, while WTC 2 is the same height as it's previous counerpart. I don't see why you are complaining just for the sake of complaining.

·
Registered
583 Posts

so the US government, shot some missle into the ground in PA to stage a crash... for what purpose again??? to stage a fake failed hit on the US??? LOL! then they shot a rocket into their own building (the pentagon) killing 100s of their own people in the process... but wait, the planes that hit the WTC were filled with CIA operative death squads and all air traffic controllers and military and government staff are all sworn to secrecy??? But wait, first there were secret agents that infultrated the WTC like mission impossible and planted secret explosives only to set them off at a precise time to kill 3000+ people??? DAMN! No wonder my taxes are so damn high! Someones got to pay for missions like this huh????

And wait.... All this because???? whats the motivation my friend??? Justification for IRAQ??? YEA! That arugement went really well huh????

I think u confused the bush administration for one that can actually succeed at a mission! Imagine the government were that good enough to pull something off like what ur talking about? Iraq conflict would of been over in a week!

WOOOO HOOOO!

Someone was watching x-files a little too much!

·
Banned
779 Posts
so the US government, shot some missle into the ground in PA to stage a crash... for what purpose again??? to stage a fake failed hit on the US??? LOL! then they shot a rocket into their own building (the pentagon) killing 100s of their own people in the process... but wait, the planes that hit the WTC were filled with CIA operative death squads and all air traffic controllers and military and government staff are all sworn to secrecy??? But wait, first there were secret agents that infultrated the WTC like mission impossible and planted secret explosives only to set them off at a precise time to kill 3000+ people??? DAMN! No wonder my taxes are so damn high! Someones got to pay for missions like this huh????

And wait.... All this because???? whats the motivation my friend??? Justification for IRAQ??? YEA! That arugement went really well huh????

I think u confused the bush administration for one that can actually succeed at a mission! Imagine the government were that good enough to pull something off like what ur talking about? Iraq conflict would of been over in a week!

WOOOO HOOOO!

Someone was watching x-files a little too much!
So America would have an excuse to go to war. This ongoing war in Irag isn't even over terrorism. It's a war of oil and money.

The Pentagon after 9/11

If you have eyes, you can see
There was no jetliner

A picture I bet you've never seen before
Where's the plane?

No video this time, no long article either. None needed.

When you see the Pentagon from this angle (a vantage I bet you've never seen before), the reality of the situation is undeniable. Whatever caused this section of the Pentagon to explode and catch fire was not a passenger jetliner.

That's why you've seen photos of the Pentagon from every conceivable angle - except this one which lets you see what actually happened, and what didn't happen.

·
Registered
583 Posts
thats cuz the plane is inside the building lol...

nah but Lets see... accountability for a commercial plane??? hmmmm, easy to investigate if u ask me. I doubt that a commercial airline will partake in a secret mission to kill americans to justify a future war in the middle east. Wait, they must have that secret missing plane in a hanger at maybe.... area 51??? LOL

Please man.... get real!

And yea, that justification for war went really well huh? And the cost of pulling off a stupid idea like this???? y am I even responding to this... frankly, I rather ague with daq about FT :D

61 - 80 of 610 Posts