SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
downtown archeology

ok so you all will laugh at me. i told you all how i took my video camera to downtown on my birthday to take a video and upload it to my computer....well the conection here sucks so bad everytime id upload the video id get an error message after about 45 minutes(yeah i know, why so long) so my husband said. put the video on the on the tv....get the web cam and take web cam shots of the tv...loooool so thats what i did. i will still try to upload the video so the quality will be better, but i will have to keep trying for a while till it works. but for how..here are some of the images by video to tv to web cam ..loool
----------------------------------------------------
a few of us were talking about the archeology donwtown so i here are a few photos of the roman baths...its really awesome bcz its in the middle of beautifull buildings..its like the past and present tied together

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nice, better than nothing lebaneseangel!
These archaeological sites must be the ones near The Grand Serail, isn't it?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its that 1.
my husband told me right now after seeing how pathetic these videocam shots came out promised me that sometimes next week he will take me to get some good photos and devolope them :)

·
4,373 Posts
Nice shots...

I love how you didnt even include "Lebanon" in the title of this thread lol...It could be any downtown but now that we basically took over this forum it's implied.

·
Registered
575 Posts
^^ AMEN!!! awesome lebaneseangel!!! love the pix ... and just so u know, stick figures of anything in lebanon is MUCH appreciated by us emigrants :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

·
4,373 Posts
Has anyone heard about the many Roman columns that were secretly confiscated by the government during the early reconstruction phase?

They were discovered under Nijmeh square and resemble the few that are standing in the Garden of Forgiveness... From what I heard, as soon as they were discovered they were taken away and stored in a secret location. I really hope they are displayed in part of the Garden when it is completed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts