SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I had to keep my comments short on all your new threads, earlier, because I was getting ready to go to work, but I felt the need to at least thank you for putting together these nice collections of photos. I know that someone already suggested this, but I will do so, as well. Although having a 56k connection is not uncommon, I would love to see a single Greensboro photos thread, where I could post mine, too, without starting a new thread :) Since you represent Greensboro, maybe you can do this ;)

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Thumbnails is a good idea, but I think it can be done here... just don't know how :( My suggestion was to create a more "permanent" repository of photos, where people can view ALL city photos. I am not sure I want a separate section, just a dedicated thread. You have done so much work that it would be unfair to "lose" all those threads due to expiration or inactivity. Which is why we created the Raleigh Photos thread :) So much good material!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.