Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probly could have combined all these threads together, but nice photos in any case.
Thanks! :)...just trying to be a little considerate to our friends that still may have dial up. I have dial up in my bed room and it irritates me to wait for a bunch of photos to load

·
8,235 Posts
^^
Hah, too true.
How tall is that condo tower going to be?
Basically as tall as you see it now. It's not a new building under construction, but an old one that was gutted out and is now being renovated to house condos. Great pics, cityboi. :)

·
President of Catan
2,282 Posts
^^
Thanks. I had forgotten about this project. So what's the status on the possible tower next to it?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^
Thanks. I had forgotten about this project. So what's the status on the possible tower next to it?
no concrete plans at this time for the tower next to Center Pointe but the developer does own the land next to Center Pointe and he had Center Pointe designed so that there are no balconies or windows facing that lot.....He made a statement in the paper that he would look into doing something big with that lot in the future.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW here is what Center Pointe will look like when complete. (very cosmopolitan)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts