VOTE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these over the Easter weekend :)

Wells Fargo tower on the left

The blue glass building is the old Metro building, where I use to work on the 22nd floor. :cheers:

Morgan Chase Tower (tallest)

I couldnt go up to the observation floor since it was closed for the holiday weekend :gaah:

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE PICTURES
:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Although I love Houston, I voted "not." The buildings are beautiful and impressive, but, the people are lacking, both in daytime and nightime, which is really ashamed for the 4th largest city in America.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sean in New Orleans said:
Although I love Houston, I voted "not." The buildings are beautiful and impressive, but, the people are lacking, both in daytime and nightime, which is really ashamed for the 4th largest city in America.
I disagree....I live in L.A. but am moving to Houston....I went there last week and stayed in downtown at the club quarters...dude...it was amazing! there are so many clubs on main street...maybe someone should post some pics...I loved that place! SOoOOO many people walking around the streets on main

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
latennisguy said:
I disagree....I live in L.A. but am moving to Houston....I went there last week and stayed in downtown at the club quarters...dude...it was amazing! there are so many clubs on main street...maybe someone should post some pics...I loved that place! SOoOOO many people walking around the streets on main
Well, as I said, I love Houston, but, I disagree....I've been to Houston, many, many times and think that Downtown could stand to have more life. Now, Westheimer..that's a different story...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Try lowering the size of the photos!! :)

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
latennisguy said:
yeah, although it was nearly dead for me on a sunday night, it wasn't completely dead. and away from downtown there was a kicking place, especially for a sunday, the social.

my night pics of downtown

my day pics

HoustonTexas said:
Try lowering the size of the photos!! :)
dear lord please. otherwise, it's nice to see.

heh, i had lunch here

-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts