Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
abdulsharifshoots.com
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early this morning, so there aren't a lot of people. i don't know where you are from, but where i live, people sleep.

soundtrack

press, play, sit back let the pictures load, then enjoy:cheers:

i always seem to start at waterfront park

stil not finished painting

trees on a skyscraper? that's new..

Paul Hourning...still don't know why a football player is in front of a baseball stadium...

Preston point...lovely..

there she is...

tumble on down to tumble weed

future front door of museum plaza, up close and personal.

amazing craftsmanship

lol.."dummy grenades, if we are wrong bring back for full refund"

like i said..."early morning"

this is going on my "for sale" site...i love it..

someone forgot their wine at 21C

future park at museum plaza

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out! ;)

·
President of Catan
2,282 Posts
These are awesome.
I agree, this one is a new favorite:

And I love how the Tumbleweed is situated in the middle of the park. hah I suppose its one way to make a chain restaurant feel new and special. Almost ate there the other day, but we decided we weren't in the mood for southwestern.. Hit up Karma Cafe instead.

·
Captain
2,813 Posts
Soul, you are an incredible photographer!

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Very inspiring work :eek:kay: Louisville threds never disappoint me, but through the lenses of a great photographer the city looks even more attractive. Excellent job, soulbrotha!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Excellent Shots. With respect to the victorian aged architecture, they sure don't make 'em like the used to! Simply beautiful.

Good to hear that the city is on the rebound!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Louisville, What a City!!

Splendid pix, Soul.

In the sensational skyline shot you have captioned "There she is", what is the sail-like structure center left?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Louisville, What a City!!

Splendid pix, Soul.

In the sensational skyline shot you have captioned "There she is", what is the sail-like structure center left?
Great pics, Soul!

That structure you are talking about is Preston Pointe. It's houses a bank and condo's (only 4 occupied by the developers).

·
lagom
1,537 Posts
great pics man! I wish Preston Pointe was about 20 stories taller... though it looks fine just the way it is.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great work Soul. It is nice to see photos of all the different cities on this board, but yours are the best. Yours are not photos as much as they are works of art. I wish you would travel around more often and make other cities look like works of art too. Superb. I had a job offer in Louisville and these photos make me sort of regret not taking it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts