SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went back DT today to snap some more pictures. The first few are of the parts of Bricktown that I didn't get, and then I make my way over to the CBD. *note* it was dreadfully hot today, so when it comes to the first few BT pictures, thats why there are barely people about.

Bricktown

The CBD

The grittier, ugly side of downtown

Art District

I didnt get as much of the CBD as I wanted. I'll be heading back down in a few days to get more.

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
These are absolutely wonderful pics. You chose a great day to take pics, a lot of people were out, that's good to see. Great job.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I think you might have double or triple posted this thread in the Southeast forum, might want to check that.

Good pictures!

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
Yeah.... That's the reason people hate us here remember? Too many Okie threads. j/k.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah... it wasn't me. It kept telling me that I had followed an invalid link so I contacted the administrator and I was told to try it again. I didnt mean to. Srry guys. Hopefully no one comments those OTHER THREE and they die. =/

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
lol.

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
No one cares about OKC.

Signed,
The Rest of the world
Haha, oh wow. That's cool my man, it's obvious that OKC has more class than trashy New Orleans and all the other Southeastern cities. We don't need you, we never did. God forbid us Oklahomans try to keep a forum alive. I just don't understand all the hate towards Oklahoma in this forum. But whatever.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Hey Hey...I like Austin. But the rest can stay in the attic of my mind.

Ohh. Clever, Cajundude. That has to be the most well thought out contribution you've made to this site. :banana: wewt

·
U.W.
5,428 Posts
I always wanted to know how really is OKC.

Wonderfull city, excellents pics, green and radiant day!! I would like to visit the city one day. I don't have doubt now to visit it!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Haha, oh wow. That's cool my man, it's obvious that OKC has more class than trashy New Orleans and all the other Southeastern cities. We don't need you, we never did. God forbid us Oklahomans try to keep a forum alive. I just don't understand all the hate towards Oklahoma in this forum. But whatever.
Oh ok. Then we'll just close Port Fourchon to Oklahoma, and redirect any Oklahoma-bound natural gas and oil to other states. We'll see how much you need us come January. The truth is, we don't you. Seriously, what (of significance) does Oklahoma contribute to the nation.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Keep up the good work. Its good to see OKC growing and looking good. If it can keep the momentum going that it has gained in the past decade - who knows what it will look like in another ten or so years.

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
Oh ok. Then we'll just close Port Fourchon to Oklahoma, and redirect any Oklahoma-bound natural gas and oil to other states. We'll see how much you need us come January. The truth is, we don't you. Seriously, what (of significance) does Oklahoma contribute to the nation.
Plenty.

·
Registered User.
2,249 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts