·
Registered
32,083 Posts
There are indeed mobile cranes on site

Reactions: pteranodon

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
when i imagine marina 106 and the pentominium in that skyline, it just becomes a wall of supertalls pretty much, that's why they call it tallest block i guess, because it really becomes a solid block with more and more gaps closed :drool:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
They will make this quarter unique! (It is already unique but than it will be more amazing)

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
A three towers complex will be reveled next month for the big empty plot at the marina edge, but we don't know if any of them will be a supertall. Then there are 4 empty plots in the area, for whom nothing is reveled as of yet.

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
^^ That monster never went through thankfully. I am talking about a new project on site.

So far we have only got this:

Reactions: Munwon

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
^^ Yes, the Torch

Too bad the low resolution that doesnt allow us to zoom in and see what's actually happening on the plot

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
this marks a big day:

cities ranked by numbers of buildings Finished + U/C over 400m:

4 buildings: Dubai
3 buildings: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan

i was expecting Shenzhen to get a prep building U/C very soon, wasn't expecting Dubai to get to move up first. Also New York is at 2 and has two more on prep with may turn the city to 4 as well soon, so the other cities are not far behind now. However in September Pentominium is supposed to return from the dead and than Dubai jumps up again, so will it stay alone on the first place or will the other cities climb next to it before Pentominium makes its come back? we will see :cheers:

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
So, piling is ongoing which means it can be moved to the other section

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,662 Posts
Plus Burj 2020 will start next year as well, Dubai's gonna be tough to keep up with.
but it would start with prep and keep it for a while or is it really supposed to be going to get U/C by next year?

261 - 280 of 758 Posts