SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
I love Skyscrapers
34,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The res-com tower will be built on an area of 68,340 sq ft, built up area 2.8 million sq ft. The residential tower will be made up of 70F on top of 10F of parking. There are 405 apartments, and built up space in res tower is 594,800 sq ft. The com tower will be 60F on top of 10F parking. It will have 290 offices and a built up space of 590,000 sq ft.

The project includes parking space for 1600 cars, a huge shopping centre, 15 stores, a business club, bank, and restaurants and cafes.

Tower 1: 360m/70F
Tower 2: 320m/60F ( i read 320m hope that's right )

Renders/Models:

Construction pics by imre ( May 23rd ):

·
Future Architect
236 Posts
Gorgeous buildings, gonna be an awesome addition to the skyline. Even better though is that curvy, glowing, yellow one in the first pic :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
Look at the model, there's a swiming pool between them, God I'd love to take a swim there, imagine looking up and seeing these towers looming upwards between you

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have reservations about how the top looks like, but otherwise it looks good! Maybe the models are not very good in conveying the real appearance of the structure..?

·
32,081 Posts
Where is this Tower located ??? Is it in Buisness Bay ?
No, in Sheikh Zayed Road, however it must be said that these are the ONLY highrises on that part of the road. All the other buildings are midrises and we are surprised how they got permission for them there.

·
32,081 Posts
To clarify the location of these towers:

Check the blue box.

·
32,081 Posts
The area used to be a Petrol and Service Station, which was demolished to make room for the towers.

·
I double dog dare you!!!
707 Posts
nice....another good looking complex for Dubai....got problems with the crown but if the color stays then who am i to complain...:lol:

1 - 20 of 272 Posts