·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Pretty fast!! :)

·
Armani
353 Posts
Third setback just a few floors away.

Now that there are only two left per wing to pour the concrete, they should start rising faster.

Looks like Armani now has his core. Are you happy now Wendy, Melanie? :) :wave:

·
Registered
76,985 Posts
excellent altind. core has reached lev44/170m.
ive just scaled off you full pic and current width of tower is 94m or just over 300ft!!

·
Taking On The World
26,400 Posts
So far, it kinda reminds me of that weird hotel in North Korea... of course Burj Dubai is going to be completed (and gorgeous) in a few years... but during this construction phase, it has about the same shape and appearance of that ugly tower :)

·
Taking On The World
26,400 Posts
its looks exactly like the NKorea hotel. You think it looks great because its history being made, but the shape and appearance ar ethe same so far, but Burj Dubai will soon be less puramidal and be more "pointy" and soon will have a cool cover.

I am not saying they look the same nor I am equaling the Korean monstruosity to Burj Dubai. I am saying that right now they resemble each other.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
I adjusted a little the second picture:

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Another one from yesterday in BIG size. Just click TWICE:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Information Please

AcesHigh said:
So far, it kinda reminds me of that weird hotel in North Korea... of course Burj Dubai is going to be completed (and gorgeous) in a few years... but during this construction phase, it has about the same shape and appearance of that ugly tower :)

I'm new here - could you tell me the name of the North Korean hotel being discussed? - I've got to check it out. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 502 Posts