SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
i am in regular contact with nightsky who does the best dubai drawings (along with daxzzler but dont know where he is) and have been getting him to draw the big towers.
what pisses me off about SSP , is that everyone will draw like the 120th version of the ESB but no one wants to draw Dubai buildings that are so tall. strange!!!!

·
95 Posts
SA BOY said:
i am in regular contact with nightsky who does the best dubai drawings (along with daxzzler but dont know where he is) and have been getting him to draw the big towers.
what pisses me off about SSP , is that everyone will draw like the 120th version of the ESB but no one wants to draw Dubai buildings that are so tall. strange!!!!
A lot of great Dubai drawings have been removed as one illustrator (Maleig) had his account deleted. If you think that a building needs a better drawing (or at least any drawing at all) then I suggest you tell us by posting this under "Drawing Request" (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=81).

High quality pictures and elevation drawings that help the illustrators will be appreciated :)

BTW - Everybody's free to register at Skyscraperpage and to start drawing his own diagrams...

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
^ Empire States Building in Chicago (IL)

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
Dubai-Lover said:
you mean nyc, don't you?
:doh: I was thinking about Sears Tower

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
SA BOY said:
this isn't strange at all.
no one posts anything about DXB projects so why waste time on something that no one's care to post.
there was a Dubai section once...but today it is all happening here at SSC.

·
95 Posts
city of the future said:
thats because ESb is so damn easy to draw its all strait lines
You obviously have no a clue about drawing.

:eek:kay:

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
^ Yes it is

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
whatt? teach you? well, I have no experience, I have only drew 10buildings... :dunno:
but well... maybe I might consider write a tutorial :)

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
De Snor said:
this isn't strange at all.
no one posts anything about DXB projects so why waste time on something that no one's care to post.
there was a Dubai section once...but today it is all happening here at SSC.
no one posts cos there are too many people banging on about a 30 story tower in fresno and there are like 4000 responces , yet I add one thread about a 100 floor tower in dubai and I get the same old "wait till to oil runs out " crap. Thats the reason no one cares about SSP

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
^ There are a couple of threads with hundreds if not thousands of replies, about Chicago's: "All u/c buildings over 12 storyes" and also "All u/c buildings UNDER 12 storyes" :lol:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts