Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 860 Posts

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post this one since since there is now machinery brought on site so work should start soon.
Certainly not my favourite tower but for this style I don't think the renders do it justice.

Proportions look better in this render:

The top isn't exactly right here:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice tower. The roof looks good and odd :D

Cheers :cheers:

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
Are all the blocks of land all fairly small, since why arnt many developments fairly bulky instead of long and skinny.

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are all the blocks of land all fairly small, since why arnt many developments fairly bulky instead of long and skinny.
Yes the plots are small in this area but also these are residential towers which means every room has to have a window. This puts a limit on how thick they can be.

·
Registered
32,114 Posts
Are all the blocks of land all fairly small,
Just look at the first picture on the second post. There are walls on both sides of the construction site. Those walls belongs to the podiums of the two towers on the respective sides.

... And to think that the tower on the left (as per the orientation of the picure) is the most exclusive in Dubai yet, with Michael Schumacher and Roger Federer (plus other well known people) among apartment owners.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
We can only go by the renders. The first render makes it look almost comical.

I'll look forward to the finished product.

·
Registered
77,355 Posts
well most supertall unit blocks in Dubai are basically square/same floor plates 90storeys then you have a decorative top section, be it dome, spire/crown/ ect.
they all look good. im envious. i mean, most range between 300m-400m tall!!just amazing.

1 - 20 of 860 Posts