SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I am proud to present you another of my projects I just started. It is to be situated on Jumeirah Beach near Dubai Internet City and Jumeirah Palm. Exact Location below. The building consist of three independent towers that are connected by middle sectors. I just started it two hours ago and made only a quick vision of it. The details of the building are not yet decided, so just this for start. :)

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
EDITED:
I decided not to continue with the ,,U/C" thread cause the ,,U/C like" renders take too much time and I don't have time to play. So from now on only the real work renders will be here.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Is this a real project, amazing location if so? plates you are trying to showcase or is this is the actual finished look of the building? The building seems very monolithic which I really like like but the curve that connects the buildings reminds me of the ocean front condos from the 50's dotted all along southern floridas coast that are now outdated. Now if the building which im sure will have a nice facade say glass it'll work well with the shape you have created. Also add some variety in the shape of the building and it should be great (maybe the spire of the three towers).

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this a real project? Are those just the floor plates you are trying to showcase or is this is the actual finished look of the building?
No, it's not a real project yet, just a vision. And I am not trying to show only floorplates, you can see on the first vision picture that it's more than floorplates. Already started cladding on the main tower:

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
maybe rotate it 180 degrees so the inside of the curve faces the sea, giving more peoplee views of the palm and the sea?>

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maybe rotate it 180 degrees so the inside of the curve faces the sea, giving more peoplee views of the palm and the sea?>
In fact less people would be able to view it that way. The outer perimeter is bigger so there will be more rooms on that side. When it's rotated like this, more people have sea view than if it was rotated the other side

·
AA
3,605 Posts
nice design, but with this grey it looks little bit depressive. i would choose white as a primary colour.
And something about the introvercy - building would look much better when it would be open to the sea by the inner side, maybe in larger arc with wider angle, or organic curve.
Inak velmi zaujimave lemon :)

·
Regular Fool
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for comment. That gray is depressive, but concrete is gray, so what should I do? :lol: When it will be finished, there will be no concrete visible so the effect will disappear. :)

And when it's rotated like this there are many more rooms with sea view and... I don't know, I like it more this way. :)

·
AA
3,605 Posts
Thanks for comment. That gray is depressive, but concrete is gray, so what should I do? :lol: When it will be finished, there will be no concrete visible so the effect will disappear. :)

And when it's rotated like this there are many more rooms with sea view and... I don't know, I like it more this way. :)
It depends on you :) anyway, i would orient the communications on the side of the street, and the windows and balconies only to the sea, in the lower parts of complex - that could give building interesting and clear definited main faccade and the back faccade... And i would make the lower parts more lower or the towers higher to get larger contrast of them. I would be interested about orientation of vertical communications, staircases and lifts.
BTW teba je na tej zurnalistike fakt skoda :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts