SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
simply amazing! anyone knows what kind of people might be interested in buying those houses?

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
amazing project, right now all the villas look like some industrial facilities but I know it will be better once that shiney black street is layed out and the palms are places and all the other good....

Does anyone know what this hole is for?

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
malec said:
It'll look better once they start the landscaping
Do you know if they will fix the outline of the palm island, because now the sand or whatever it is, its just going into the water and look out of order will they add like nice walls around the palm to make a nice outline?

·
Tan
4,327 Posts
SaRaJeVo-City said:
Do you know if they will fix the outline of the palm island, because now the sand or whatever it is, its just going into the water and look out of order will they add like nice walls around the palm to make a nice outline?
I don't think so, they want to give the residents a piece of private beach.

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
Cliff said:
I don't think so, they want to give the residents a piece of private beach.
o ok, well I think they should of outlined it with something nice and solid to give it a more professional look....thanks for answering.

·
天豆
9,950 Posts
National Geographic said that the ocean currents are being redirected by the Palm. This is causing a deformity in the line of the beach on the mainland. Is there any solution to this problem besides regular refilling of sand on mainland beaches?

I saw this shot and I couldn't stop myself from thinking that it looks like a....

·
Jelly Bean!!
2,232 Posts
Skybean said:
National Geographic said that the ocean currents are being redirected by the Palm. This is causing a deformity in the line of the beach on the mainland. Is there any solution to this problem besides regular refilling of sand on mainland beaches?

I saw this shot and I couldn't stop myself from thinking that it looks like a....

vivid imagination

·
Banned
3,731 Posts
tigermike said:
I do think the whole thing is quite amazing that they have managed to do it...bit I think it looks ugly.
At this moment it looks ugly, like I said it looks like a industrial zone, but that 55$ million landscaping project will fix things up for sure. :runaway:

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts