SkyscraperCity Forum banner
381 - 400 of 1555 Posts

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
No, I wouldn't want to live there... too much like suburbia. Yes, its on a beach... but way too much like suburbia.

*shudder*
I would love to have a house there. You can have beach party BBQ's and invite alot of sexy women over. I hope Dubai is full of hot and sexy women to meet. The skyscrapers and architecture are nice and all bit if the city has a bad male to female ratio I don't think I'd want to move there.

For some reason the houses look a little bland, is it because they're not fully finished yet? It looks like something is missing even though they do look nice.

·
Registered
31,846 Posts
I would love to have a house there. You can have beach party BBQ's and invite alot of sexy women over. I hope Dubai is full of hot and sexy women to meet. The skyscrapers and architecture are nice and all bit if the city has a bad male to female ratio I don't think I'd want to move there.

For some reason the houses look a little bland, is it because they're not fully finished yet? It looks like something is missing even though they do look nice.
Oh no, not again: There's nothing money can't buy ... you know that :lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
^^ i love the contrast of the modern monorail and the canal cove town homes that have that old arabian architecture, question though can they plant dates palms underneath the monorail (since the track goes streches the entire length of the island i hope they are able to plant underneath it to make the 'The Palm' have palms lol)

·
Look at my shiny ball
11,006 Posts
am i right in thinking we've all been misspelling jumeirah all the time?? it appears as jumeira on all the signs

381 - 400 of 1555 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.