SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
are they going to build a replica of burj dubai !!!!!

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
I think its cool (well at least funny) Woehahaha they should build it and build it all one meter higher than to original LOL

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
is this legal isnt there something like a copy right on these projects?

·
Iran Mehr
393 Posts
that's like a copy of vegas that they have themes from other countries. it works for an entertaiment city, but i think its pretty wierd for any other purpose.

·
4,373 Posts
This is sad... I really dont see the poing of this, they can do so much more with their money...it will really ruin Dubai's image, now it will REALLY be like Las Vegas.

·
Banned
48 Posts
who ever is building this and whoever came up with the idea must be the dumbest person on earth, dont tell it was Sheikh Mohammad who came up with the idea

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
hahahahahah this is ridiculous.
oh well.

we can all rest assured that these towers will definitely be some kind of attraction at dubailand - like the whole vegas NY/eiffel tower replica. why else would they build a replica of the burj dubai within dubai?

either that, or malec has misrepresented the pictures. perhaps its just a model comparing the burj dubai to

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
No WAY!!! This project is shockingly lame/stupid/WOW! What are they going to think of next? What possibly is left in our scope of imagination that Dubai hasn't vowed to create?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts