1 - 20 of 3634 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World's largest residential tower will provide 'height of luxury'

Publisher: Jon Land

The Pentonium in Dubai will become the world's tallest residential tower
Plans for the world’s tallest residential tower - the Pentonium in Dubai - have been unveiled today.

Trident International Holdings has partnered to create unique alliances with premium brands from across the world for its new 516 metre-tall tower, a development they describe as the 'defined height of luxury'.

The top floors of this world’s only Pentominium will contain a Sky Lounge, Sky Pool, Business Centre and a private observation deck along with ladies & gentleman’s health clubs and a cigar lounge, squash courts, a banqueting hall and private theatre.

Each individual residential unit will take up a complete floor of the tower providing over 6500 sq.ft. of living space.

Each floor will have a private foyer of its own and smart biometric access control.

Taking the element of luxury living spaces to another level are entire floors which are uniquely suspended in mid air, giving the impression of floating penthouses in the sky.

“Our aim is to create the new benchmark in luxury living,” said Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr Wazir Ali Daredia.

“This aim is reflected in all our projects and is what differentiates Trident and its projects. Through the alliances we have partnered with for Pentominium, along with the uniqueness of this proposition, we will achieve this.

“The building will be iconic, and its residents exclusive. They will be living in a piece of history.

“Trident’s strategy has always been to offer innovative luxury features combined with premium waterfront location, and the Pentominium development is the very expression of this.”

Trident is positioned and acknowledged internationally as a boutique developer of successful and highly visible residential towers in Dubai, including Marinascape, Bayside Residence and the Trident Grand Residence.
Like Trident’s other projects, Pentominium will be no more than 500 metres from the waterfront at Dubai marina; the centrepiece of new Dubai.

Daredia added: “Our background in luxury goods demonstrates our precision and finesse, our understanding of true opulence. We do not sell towers, we provide a lifestyle.”

Pentominium is being designed by award winning and world renowned architects and designers Aedas. Based in Britain, with offices around the world Aedas is responsible for a number of striking buildings and developments in Dubai and across the Gulf already.

Interior design of Pentominium will be undertaken by Hirsch Bedner & Associates, exclusive designers of Ritz Carltons, Grand Hyatts & Four Seasons worldwide.

There will be a dedicated Concierge Service by Quintessentially, the international private members club, which will be available 24 hours a day to meet residents’ needs whether locally or across the world.

Through a series of unique alliances Pentominium owners will have the rights to use a fleet of premium automobiles including a Rolls-Royce Phantom that comes as part of the Pentominium experience along with world renowned Azimut yachts for leisurely trips across the Arabian Gulf.

The tower’s spa will be run by Six Senses Spas, the operators of a number of premium world class health resorts around the world including the multi-award winning Soneva Fushi in the Maldives, itself one of the top 10 spas in the world according to Forbes.

All public areas will be crystallized by Swarovski and each Pentominium unit will be fitted with state of the art sound equipment Bang & Olufsen can provide.

Pentominium’s business lounge (overlooking The Palm) will be accessorized by exclusive Tiffany accessories.

·
-InQontrol-
221 Posts
Doesnt fit in this location on the picture, imo :eek:hno:

It's too high and doesnt blend well with the other buildings around the marina :nuts:

·
Banned
388 Posts

It's too high and doesnt blend well with the other buildings around the marina :nuts:
well by the time it is complete the marina wont be like that.that photo above is just the current scenario.remember the marina is home to the world's tallest block and this biggie will feel just like home :cheers:

·
Registered
32,092 Posts
somehow i just get the feeling dubai wants to be number one for everything to do with the tallest, biggest and most amazing building in every category of the record books, it always seems to me that they just want to make sure they have the highest structure of every category, just show offs really...
No, it is simply becouse they are allowed to, not like in some other places where even a 10F building is not accepted.

Reactions: Highcliff

·
Registered
32,092 Posts

LOL, it is just next to a 395 meter tall tower (23Marina), 50 meters on the front-right there's a 412 meters tall (Marina 101) and a further 50 meters away, there's a 414 meters tall (Princess). 4 - 5 other supertalls (more then 300) around as well, ... and a possible 460m (Ocean Heights 2).

Doesn't fit my ... :nuts:

·
Registered
791 Posts
wow, i love this building and its surroundings, the tallest block, my only question is, is the plot is to small for such a massive tower? I would think such a signature design would have more land like how other supertalls are, for instance burj d., taipei 101, even the emirates towers; but i guess everything will be self contained in the tower and there is no need for a large amount of land.

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
wow, i love this building and its surroundings, the tallest block, my only question is, is the plot is to small for such a massive tower? I would think such a signature design would have more land like how other supertalls are, for instance burj d., taipei 101, even the emirates towers; but i guess everything will be self contained in the tower and there is no need for a large amount of land.

I believe this one should take two plots.. the wide open plot between MAG218 and 23 Marina

·
Back in the Sandpit
14,962 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Maybe I'm blind but just how many floors is this thing of beauty?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
somehow i just get the feeling dubai wants to be number one for everything to do with the tallest, biggest and most amazing building in every category of the record books, it always seems to me that they just want to make sure they have the highest structure of every category, just show offs really...
I wasn't laughing after I read your post, But then I looked at your Nick name and just started cracking up :lol:

Why the Anger?

1 - 20 of 3634 Posts